2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just remember as this shameful episode - possibly the most shameful - in the clubs history now draws to its inevitable and miserable conclusion, the likes of @davek and @ForeverBlue92 aided and abetted by nonsense like @Theoneandonly, actively argued for the continuation of this kopite's reign even as he threatened to drag us down into the Championship.

There can surely no greater betrayal of the clubs ideals than that perpetrated by the above cabal.

Lad you'll be back to being a forum pariah again once you turn on the new manager 5 games in like you always do.

you're only being tolerated this time as its Benitez so pipe down lol

Benitez playing turgid footy on an abysmal run of form, the majority of Evertonians hate him and want him out and we’ve just had our heads bummed in by those rats at home whilst the orcs that support them sing our managers name…

Farhad Moshiri - The only man in the world who didn’t see all of this coming.

Clown.

It's a bit alarming for me how he (and Moshiri) seem to keep pointing to the 'second half' of the season as when things will improve when we are barely 1/3rd of the way into the season, I guess they've written off the next 5 matches already. Shouldn't they be setting up the next game as an opportunity to turn things around? even if they don't believe it, at least try and offer some encouragement for the fans, if not the players.

For me when teams start giving it the 'things will come good eventually' is when they quickly find themselves in a relegation battle with 4 games left wondering why they didn't take more points in the first half of the season.

We need to have a list of potential replacement coaches and managers now we can't afford to sack him the take a month or two to appoint someone.
Duncan.?

Status
Not open for further replies.