2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you need in central defence is a Ramos-type, hard as effin nails, make the opposition sh1t scared to come near you. What do we have? Keane, he’s like a lost puppy, absolutely gash.
yes, the combination of Keane and Godfrey, more than any other factor, has led to our poor results. But what do you do, when the back up is Mason Holgate. I think what will happen is we will sell dcl to Newcastle in Jan for a fortune, and bring in several proper players at that point.

The same people appointing
no money to spend
zero direction from he board
zero attraction to the best young players.

sacking mangers time and time again has failed time and time again. At some point, you have to ask whether it’s them.
oh, it's the board 100%. Switching managers like socks is a recipe for disaster. The squad is a disjointed mess and there aren't the funds to fix it. But we're in that cycle now and stopping at Rafael is a bad idea. He doesn't have what it takes to rebuild and he's likely to get us relegated.
I think another manager stands a better chance.

oh, it's the board 100%. Switching managers like socks is a recipe for disaster. The squad is a disjointed mess and there aren't the funds to fix it. But we're in that cycle now and stopping at Rafael is a bad idea. He doesn't have what it takes to rebuild and he's likely to get us relegated.
I think another manager stands a better chance.

Well they had settled on a manager in Ancelotti tbf. I'm not defending them, they're hopeless, because they should always have been prepare for the worst case scenario but Ancelotti did leave.

Then Moshiri went and appointed a manager who was last good 7-8 years ago

yes, the combination of Keane and Godfrey, more than any other factor, has led to our poor results. But what do you do, when the back up is Mason Holgate. I think what will happen is we will sell dcl to Newcastle in Jan for a fortune, and bring in several proper players at that point.
I think Lascelles might be an improvement, looks to have a bit of snide about him. Who else is out there though? For me, our entire defence, bar Godfrey, needs binning off. And I include Digne in that, he’s been awful.

I have watched OUR team home & away for over 55 years & if I chose to leave after 20 mins rather than hear an opposing teams fans chant the name of OUR teams manager then that is my right & how dare you criticise my actions & that of many other fans.When you start paying for my seat then you may express your opinion
Well maybe it's about time you should let someone else have the seat if you choose to leave after 20 minutes.

We were fine when everyone was fit earlier in the season…..
Results were good.

Performances not so much.

You are never going to have everyone fit anyway, that's the problem.

The injuries have been annoying and the depth is poor but once injuries start to be used as excuses every single week then the wheels are starting to come off pretty quickly. A modern day manager needs to be adaptable.

Give Branthwaite some game time maybe? Its the only way he is going to learn.

Results were good.

Performances not so much.

You are never going to have everyone fit anyway, that's the problem.

The injuries have been annoying and the depth is poor but once injuries start to be used as excuses every single week then the wheels are starting to come off pretty quickly. A modern day manager needs to be adaptable.
Yep, again, I agree to an extent, however, injuries were to every key player and no squad depth at all means I will reserve judgement until he’s had a fair crack of the whip
I repeat I do not want him as my manager but he is and I will give him the benefit of the doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.