2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't sack players. You do sack managers who set the players up.

Benitez needs to go tonight, he should never have been in because he is not a good manager.

No, Dunc should go with him.

Now, I don't trust the club to do any of these things, but the big wide world of football management is not restricted to Benitez or Moyes or Duncan Ferguson.

Coleman and Keane should have their contracts terminated as a minimum. Get these two clowns out.

Benitez needs to go tonight, he should never have been in because he is not a good manager.

Now, I don't trust the club to do any of these things, but the big wide world of football management is not restricted to Benitez or Moyes or Duncan Ferguson.
We'll end up with someone worse imo, than any of those. Like you say the club can't be trusted. Saying that I'd take Moyes in a heartbeat

The players get partially blamed it's always the manager. How many times have we been here now with ultimately the same set of players with some new faces here and there. I just think you're on the merry go round of thinking endless sackings will get us anywhere. We aren't Chelsea we don't have the draw for good managers unless they're looking an easy pay day til something better comes along (Carlo). What made us good in the past was sticking with our managers and giving them a chance. Once we knew we had money all that went out the window and ever since the fans have been baying for blood every time things go wrong. We sack - it works out for a while - we end up back in this position. It's not working, time to try something different.

Who are we getting if we sack Benitez tomorrow? It'll be Dunc til end of the season and if that happens I think we'll be in a real relegation fight. The players aren't playing cuz they know the fans will be on Benitez back quicker than other managers, complete gang of you know whats
We all know its the players. Sadly you can not just bin every single one of them off though, it doesn't work like that.

Right now we are stuck needing a complete overhaul from top to bottom, with no money to do it with, with an aging manager most don't like anyway who has zero experience of working in those conditions.

Moshiri has constantly employed unsuitable candidates year after year for the task at hand.

On the Paddy Power thing, it’s just a publicity stunt and if I recall they paid out on United winning the league with a few games to go in the Aguero season so it’s not like they have insider knowledge but they certainly don’t back themselves to lose…

It'll be Ferguson Toff once Benitez gets sacked. You know it will be! You know how that boardroom works, they won't be able to prize Moyes, it'll be Ferguson.

Coleman and Keane should have their contracts terminated as a minimum. Get these two clowns out.
Keane has been played every single minute by every single manager who he has played under. So it's on the managers for playing him.

Coleman should not be getting our ire. He should be on the bench sat waiting to play a few games over Xmas and the cup games while an athletic, powerful right-back plays as first choice. Our club have had 3 years of needing to sort it to get that done.

Status
Not open for further replies.