2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not an excuse tho is it, it’s a fact. A paper thin squad, not getting backed, and our core players out injured for large chunks of the season so far has led us to tonight. You take the 3 best players out of any team and they would struggle like hell.
That sounds like excuses to me; we’ve just been stuffed 4-1 in the derby. The manager picked Rondon and 2 in midfield against a team that is known for playing an energetic 3 man midfield.

Yet all you can do is make excuses, need to have a word with yourself

Might well be gone.

But I'm telling you it sounds and feels like Benitez is getting more time. And rightly so.
I am seriously interested in why you think “rightly so”? We have just achieved the worst run of results in 22 years. Don’t you think that is a bit of a problem?

Ancelotti obviously left and dropped us in it. Benitez had no money in the summer. Talking about Gylfi Sigurdsson appears a taboo subject - but that's one important player missing. Missing DCL also hasn't helped. Liverpool are very good at the moment and scoring a few goals against most teams

He should have kept James in my view if that was financially possible. Sacking him though would be stupid - it's not helped sacking other managers and his track record over his career is good - so better to stick with him, things will turn around

The fans can help the club most by supporting the team and manager....
The fans turn up every game. Give them something to support.

If you still support him after watching them chant ‘rafas at the wheel’ after they’ve slot 4 past us without breaking a sweat then you’re not fit to call yourself an Evertonian
I’m not even sure what an Evertonian is anymore mate, there still isn’t enough passion being directed at the owner. I hate to say it but right now we look so irrelevant and small time. I’m grateful that I experienced league and cup wins in my lifetime. I feel sorry for any poor bugger that comes along and supports this joke of a club right now.

The players get partially blamed it's always the manager. How many times have we been here now with ultimately the same set of players with some new faces here and there. I just think you're on the merry go round of thinking endless sackings will get us anywhere. We aren't Chelsea we don't have the draw for good managers unless they're looking an easy pay day til something better comes along (Carlo). What made us good in the past was sticking with our managers and giving them a chance. Once we knew we had money all that went out the window and ever since the fans have been baying for blood every time things go wrong. We sack - it works out for a while - we end up back in this position. It's not working, time to try something different.

Who are we getting if we sack Benitez tomorrow? It'll be Dunc til end of the season and if that happens I think we'll be in a real relegation fight. The players aren't playing cuz they know the fans will be on Benitez back quicker than other managers, complete gang of you know whats
You can't sack players. You do sack managers who set the players up.

Benitez needs to go tonight, he should never have been in because he is not a good manager.

No, Dunc should go with him.

Now, I don't trust the club to do any of these things, but the big wide world of football management is not restricted to Benitez or Moyes or Duncan Ferguson.

That sounds like excuses to me; we’ve just been stuffed 4-1 in the derby. The manager picked Rondon and 2 in midfield against a team that is known for playing an energetic 3 man midfield.

Yet all you can do is make excuses, need to have a word with yourself

We've got a good record against these at Goodison in terms of drawing, they'd only won once under Klopp here. Previous managers at least made it difficult for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.