2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vault me, there is no going forward with this manager for many reasons, the main one being he is so out of touch with both Everton and top class football in 2021.

He is arrogant, stubborn and, even in his heyday, his brand of football was horrible.
He wasn't actually that great at the rs, when you look at the fact he only once got close to the title. Won two trophies on penalties, were they were lucky to even get to penalties, then you had all the losses in domestic cup competitions and it does lend to the idea that he isn't actually that great a manager. I don't think he's to blame, but failure to get anything tonight will lose him a lot of supporters.

How can people defend him. Honestly don’t understand it.
I think people gave him a chance, like myself. I never wanted him, but we don’t have control over who the nutter in charge chooses. I just want success, so, if the manager does well the team does. Now, I’m feeling sick again and want him gone. Don’t think for one minute I wish anything bad on him, I don’t think anybody does.

I'm 100% big sam didnt want the everton job. Was it 8 mill he pocketed or something mad like that. He had got us safe was finishing top half and had freedom to play more attacking football and show the board what he could offer I genuinely believe he deliberately did everything without making it obivious to get his payday.

Rafael has had a good look at this squad now. No cash available to him. Similiar to carlo wanting out asap. Rafael wants out. Rondon is an easy escape route for a start. Lack of intensity is his p45.

Status
Not open for further replies.