2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All nonsense how is it going to motivate or coach the team to anything other than 2 defeats - hammerings actually
I don’t think anyone here thinks we aren’t getting hammered in the next two games but you’re very wrong if you think this place wouldn’t be buzzing after back to back home wins and the clamour for the sack will disappear until next defeat

I don’t think anyone here thinks we aren’t getting hammered in the next two games but you’re very wrong if you think this place wouldn’t be buzzing after back to back home wins and the clamour for the sack will disappear until next defeat

There was a clamour for him to be sacked when we were winning. Stupid to think this appointment was going to go any other way.

It's over for him. Done. When our away fans turn on you like that you're finished. Going the match isn't like chatting bubbles on the Internet. People don't just call the manager and players for everything in numbers like that at the match, especially away from home. When the fans turn against the players/manager like that there's no coming back from it
Been saying this all week. Ultimately it will be the match goin fans who decide his faith

It's over for him. Done. When our away fans turn on you like that you're finished. Going the match isn't like chatting bubbles on the Internet. People don't just call the manager and players for everything in numbers like that at the match, especially away from home. When the fans turn against the players/manager like that there's no coming back from it

Hopefully this is the tipping point and we can chase the majority of these players out of the club along with the manager.

Correct answer football fans are fickle myself included in that.

Problem is this squad are bang average and have form for throwing in the towel under numerous managers. Its a culture in the dressing room and we need to give a manager time to weed them oot.

Many managers dont want to run the club that way - managers like Benitez and Moyes are of a dying breed and often the DOF is tasked with running the different departments however if he is failing doing that we need a manager who is willing to do it.

Benitez is the antidote for the venom thats been running through the clubs veins for years but fans dont have patience to let him do what is required.

He's booted Dr Death already.

Started putting pressure on Brands through the media.

Will no doubt know which players he cant rely on going forward when he is finally given money to spend.

We have to give him time.

Ralf Rangnick would have likely never joined but he would have been one of the only ones named I would have liked if Benitez went as he would have wanted total control of everything.

Are you sure, I am not convinced they are even that.

Yeah mate, it’ll take a huge turnaround for us to ever not react with extra aggression to a bad result, he’ll always have a lot less good grace than Ancelotti did because of their histories, but the fact remains that if we’re winning matches, nobody cares that he’s a fat kopite but he knew full well coming into this job that he’d get dogs abuse if we went through a run like this, and here we are.

Personally, the way we played with our first team at the start of the season and the fact he’s been given no cash so far made me slightly positive towards him but god these games with injuries have been dreadful. Even with really bad injuries we have to be finding a way to beat Watford and Brentford at the very least.
I thought we were awful with the first team playing aswell myself we picked up some good results but the games now are going the same way and we're just not quite getting the rub of the green in the same way. Southampton and Burnley were better than us for most of the game but we had a 10 minute spell in both games that got us the results. All that's changed that I can see is we're not having that 10 minute spell at the moment.

The away games under Allardyce where pretty similar tbh.
TBF mate there was a few of us at the match begrudgingly defending Allardyce right till the end, I was one of them. Not because I wanted him here or anything but because I always felt that it was pointless having a go at him simply because we all knew what we got when he joined and that he'd thankfully gone by the end of the season. I'm not hearing that odd dissenting voice defending Benitez.

Any Manager - lets forget his background - is judged on results - his tactics - his team selections - RB failed miserably yesterday on all counts - OK he has injuries, but Brentford had four players missing too -
He had two young strikers on the bench - a midfielder - he used one substitute - IMO he is losing the plot - an unforgivable defeat v a relegation side making us look like a relegation side to boot -

A win - I can't see where our next goal is coming from, TBH -

Any Manager - lets forget his background - is judged on results - his tactics - his team selections - RB failed miserably yesterday on all counts - OK he has injuries, but Brentford had four players missing too -
He had two young strikers on the bench - a midfielder - he used one substitute - IMO he is losing the plot - an unforgivable defeat v a relegation side making us look like a relegation side to boot -

A win - I can't see where our next goal is coming from, TBH -
As I’ve said it reminded me somewhat of Silva’s last days. I can take getting stuffed by Man City but losing to the likes of Watford and Brentford is unacceptable really. Brentford were awful yesterday. We just look shot to pieces and devoid of confidence. Maybe DCL and Mina coming back will help but I wouldn’t bet on it. We’ve been here before with Koeman and Silva.

Whole club is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.