2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely didn't think it'd ever get as bad as Allardyce, thought those were the darkest days I'd see from Everton. This is much much worse. Everyone at least believed in Big Sam and that he could do the job he was tasked with. I have no faith whatsoever in this manager and even less somehow in the players. I truly don't believe there are 3 worse teams in the league than us. Norwich are worse but have picked up form, Newcastle are worse but they'll have shed loads of money. After that I'd bet on every other team to beat us quite comfortably.

It starts with Benitez, 3 strikers on the bench and we've finished the game with Rondon and Iwobi playing the full 90. Disgrace. What Koeman did to Niasse was bad but I don't know how it hasn't happened to Iwobi yet. That front 4 we started with would genuinely struggle to get into a Championship team honestly.

Let's stop the negativity...benitez has done what he could with what it has been given. If he continues to lose once all the big players are back then feel free...until then pack it in!
Injuries are one thing.

Having three attackers on the bench and not using them when chasing a game is completely justifiable criticism

Benitez isn’t THE problem but he’s one of them. Club is rotten to the core

I do have sympathy in the fact with our injuries. But that’s no excuse for not being proactive

Let's stop the negativity...benitez has done what he could with what it has been given. If he continues to lose once all the big players are back then feel free...until then pack it in!
Defensively he has 1 injury, a player who is constantly in and out the team for the last few years.

He has a striker out.

The rest of our first 11 isn't injured. It's his job to find solutions. He only had 2 players out and he still can't do it. No manager has their best 11 available every game.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.