2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you've completely missed the entire point of the post I've made.

Let's have another go, how many points did we get in the last 2 seasons under Ancelotti?

How many points do you think we will get next season, with more investment under Benitez? And how many points this season?

My hypothesis is you think we will get less points this season, and about the ame next, and are going to try and dress it up as some sort of success. Which it obviously isnt.

As a final aside, the season we finished 12th, we sacked a manager, showing that this performance level wasnt good enough. I would generally be in favour if the same approach being maintained.
I understood what you meant, but this discussion has been debated 24/7, and ultimately it is the end product that counts. Now I have no more to add to this debate, and wait 10-12 games before I say anything more. I think we are in a better position to debate then.

Asked if he was confident of retaining Moshiri's support if results were continue being poor between now and Christmas, Benitez said: "Yes. I don't want to be here for three years, I want to be here for even more.

"I want to be here for the new stadium and try to be successful there also.

"Mr Moshiri, he knows."

What did you expect him to say when he was asked if he was confident of retaining Moshiri’s support?

I understood what you meant, but this discussion has been debated 24/7, and ultimately it is the end product that counts. Now I have no more to add to this debate, and wait 10-12 games before I say anything more. I think we are in a better position to debate then.

Ok mate and thats fair enough.

I hope you can see, that from my perspective, to take 2 seasons, to get around the same points total we were already on seems a bit cautious in terms of a target.

Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. To me, it is a prison.

we lose the derby and that lot sing his name throughout, that's what's gonna happen ?

They are going to put a hatful of goals past us, I'm fully expecting a cricket score with how our defence is organised.

Kopites will sing his name and wave his flags.

Klopp will headpat us whilst he's smirking down the camera.

Anyone within 2 Square miles of a kopite will hear about it for approximately 2 years.

Benitez will pick up his huge pay packet and won't be arsed in the slightest.

They are going to put a hatful of goals past us, I'm fully expecting a cricket score with how our defence is organised.

Kopites will sing his name and wave his flags.

Klopp will headpat us whilst he's smirking down the camera.

Anyone within 2 Square miles of a kopite will hear about it for approximately 2 years.

Benitez will pick up his huge pay packet and won't be arsed in the slightest.
The fart balloon will squeak out its flatulent dreams of Everton getting relegated

balloon.gif

The fart balloon will squeak out its flatulent dreams of Everton getting relegated

balloon.gif
It’s interesting to note how his supporters here claim ‘he’s a professional doing a job and will cast aside past prejudices’ when his actions so far have actually shown far more in common with a man wanting to do an inside job on his arch enemies and get them relegated.

My money is certainly on the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.