2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter hyperbole.

£27 million Alex Iwobi and £25 million Morgan Schneiderlin say hi for a start.

Thats not even talking about £27 million Bolasie, £27 million Toshun or £24 million Klassan.

Those above are why we are where we are - not Benitez or Rondon. Dont be taken in by the agenda.

We know all this mate, but be honest, this is an awful run of form and Benitez has to take his fair share of the blame.

I posted before the match that we’d sit off all game with less than 25% possession and get soundly beaten. Less of the ball than Norwich, Palace, Burnley or Southampton had against them. It’s not good is it?

Name me another club in this league who's had the same number of injuries to the starting 11 - I'll be waiting a while.

And yes if our recruitment improves, having an injury to DCL, Doucoure & Gray doesn't hurt us as much if we had Danny Ings, Anguissa & Zaha or the like as options to rotate them with.

Who do we have? Tosun, Davies & Iwobi lol

And you think we should be winning teams around us in the league with these kinds of jokers!!! lol
Why are you so happy when Everton face difficult situations? Why is that?

If we are being honest no Evertonian is in the mood to be excited and throwing these around "lol" ?

No Evertonian that is.

Accepting there’s mitigation, that still isn’t anywhere near good enough. Every Everton fan should be questioning the way the manager’s setting up the team and his approach. We can’t just say the players are crap, we’ve got injuries and write off game after game.

The biggest mitigation is that it was Man City, even if we turned up with all our players fit and we had the best plan possible, if City play to 90% of their ability 9 out of 10 times we get beat.

I am writing off the derby and Chelsea but every other fixture until we play City again in late Feb is winnable. Those are the games he needs to be judged on.

They were all poor but ability wise I’m talking here. He is literally a Sunday league player. And you got it badly wrong when many on here knew it was a horrific signing.

Which is why he was a free transfer.

Why could we only afford a free transfer?

Some of you need to get your heads oot your anus' and realise the sun doesn't start to shine when Benitez leaves this club far far from it if anything I imagine it'll get worse looking at the realistic candidates for the job.

Which is why he was a free transfer.

Why could we only afford a free transfer?

Some of you need to get your heads oot your anus' and realise the sun doesn't start to shine when Benitez leaves this club far far from it if anything I imagine it'll get worse looking at the realistic candidates for the job.

Some of you need to get your head out of your arses and realise he was never wanted here by many of us and he’s a football dinosaur who will blame anything and everything but himself.

The biggest mitigation is that it was Man City, even if we turned up with all our players fit and we had the best plan possible, if City play to 90% of their ability 9 out of 10 times we get beat.

I am writing off the derby and Chelsea but every other fixture until we play City again in late Feb is winnable. Those are the games he needs to be judged on.
I was replying to the guy that posted the league form table over the last six games, that see’s us stone bottom 20th. Nothing to do with the City game on its own. We’re bottom of the form table and can’t just keep writing off game after game saying we have injuries.

Isn't this kind of thought-process, most of people on here say was the problem with Moyes. So after 7+ years we are still there? I am getting confused now.

Status
Not open for further replies.