2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't be the answer to any question apart from who looks worse in a baseball cap , Pulis or Trump .

trmp1.gif

The 1.7m conveniently forgets the actual value of some very expensive and highly rated players available

Yes there’s some trash in the squad - by no means all of it though.
More than enough available to him to beat Watford at home.

Managers have to make the most of what they have at their disposal like @ForeverBlue92 says and we can all agree that he hasn't.

Just support the team and the manager whoever it presently is and hope they succeed. Type whatever bilge on here as it matters not at all in the real world out there.

….but it does. Whatever is posted here is representative of the fan base.

in the real world fans of any club become discontented when their team performs poorly. Our recent record results in discontent, the fact we have a divisive manager heightens the discontent.

Fans will make their discontent known and that matters. Benitez has to turn things around, that’s the reality. Good performances will douse the discontent otherwise the atmosphere will grow more toxic.

in the real world fans of any club become discontented when their team performs poorly. Our recent record results in discontent, the fact we have a divisive manager heightens the discontent.

Fans will make their discontent known and that matters. Benitez has to turn things around, that’s the reality. Good performances will douse the discontent otherwise the atmosphere will grow more toxic.
He can win us the World Cup for all I care.
I will never like that man.
I will never accept a kopite as Everton manager.

It's just not right.

But the haters are ignoring losing every one of our best players during our dip in form.....it's maddening. If we had been in this form with a full squad and strong bench, then yes, question him, however, we were doing OK given the spend and squad BEFORE we became the walking wounded. People are TOTALLY ignoring this. Do any of you seriously think our results would have been as bad if DCL, Richie, Mina, Digne, Alan, Doucoure, Coleman even Gomes and Godfrey had all been fit??? Not an effing chance would they have been.

Peoples hate is clouding their actual assessment of the clear and obvious situation. That is what bothers me, far more than having the fat waiter at the helm.

But the haters are ignoring losing every one of our best players during our dip in form.....it's maddening. If we had been in this form with a full squad and strong bench, then yes, question him, however, we were doing OK given the spend and squad BEFORE we became the walking wounded. People are TOTALLY ignoring this. Do any of you seriously think our results would have been as bad if DCL, Richie, Mina, Digne, Alan, Doucoure, Coleman even Gomes and Godfrey had all been fit??? Not an effing chance would they have been.

Peoples hate is clouding their actual assessment of the clear and obvious situation. That is what bothers me, far more than having the fat waiter at the helm.

The same suspects wetting their sheets even when a ball hasn't been kicked.

Predictable and Boring all the same.

That is what I mean by bilge. No offence. You or I can write anything
on here and it counts for sweet fa. The typists on here are a tiny minority whose opinion is largely unseen and does not represent anything that really matters. I have only recently gone back attending the home games and from the audible 7 or 8 fans around me I hear nothing like the negative and frankly blind crap on here about a certain ex RS manager. Ok I choose to visit this forum and am therefore guilty of being part of the social media scene which is what it is, but I can recognize crap when I see it.

That is what I mean by bilge. No offence. You or I can write anything
on here and it counts for sweet fa. The typists on here are a tiny minority whose opinion is largely unseen and does not represent anything that really matters. I have only recently gone back attending the home games and from the audible 7 or 8 fans around me I hear nothing like the negative and frankly blind crap on here about a certain ex RS manager. Ok I choose to visit this forum and am therefore guilty of being part of the social media scene which is what it is, but I can recognize crap when I see it.
It seems to constantly irk you that some people hold a different opinion to your good self.
Don’t let it bother you ,it would be a boring world if we all thought held the same views.

Status
Not open for further replies.