2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet we are only 1-3 points around most other sides like Spurs, Utd, Leicester, Wolves, Brighton etc

We focus on our own results when the reality is most sides are inconsistent in patches over the season.

Wolves couldn't buy a win the opening 5 games whereas Brentford were on fire now Wolves have picked up and Brentford have won about 1 in 7 and just lost to a hapless Norwich.

The Great Potterball has a 1 in 6 as well and just dropped points to Newcastle.
We are about to play

City
Brentford
Reds
Arsenal
Palace
Chelsea
Leicester

We are behind where we should be based on who we have played. We will get an unexpected result there I'd expect but we will lose a lot.

I don’t think we will necessarily go down that just a poloraised cognitive frame, but I think there is a risk of it.

I don’t know what you mean about every year.

Still, 25 points to go.
People start panicking that we will go down at this stage of every season, no matter how we are doing. Yet we are never anywhere remotely near relegation come Easter time.

I think its a lot of hysteria and dont understand why people go on like we are always doomed.

And its a fact that you usually need far less than 40 points. Sometimes its more like 33.

Spurs didn't sign a single player in the summer before Pochettino's last season and they still sacked him after a poor run.
Yeah, hopfully we are more sensible and stick with our man, agree Spurs have demonstrated chopping and changing dosent always help but we already know that.

We are about to play

City
Brentford
Reds
Arsenal
Palace
Chelsea
Leicester

We are behind where we should be based on who we have played. We will get an unexpected result there I'd expect but we will lose a lot.

Again football isn't won on paper you keep repeating the same nonsense.

Brighton aside our two best performances have been Utd and Spurs - we should have taken the 3 points from both and have been done by VAR twice.

Thats Everton - we lose at home to Sheff Utd then beat Leicester away from home.

Spurs will finish above us, certainly, because they had the balls to correct their summer managerial mistake.
They're better than us, full stop, and would have done so anyways. Not saying we're in a good place, and should keep our fella, but they would have anyhow. And that has no bearing on today, where we were slightly the better side. Rafael did nothing wrong today.

Status
Not open for further replies.