2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Respect the point"
To one of the most crap Spurs teams ever seen.

Fans like you are a bad joke.
We're awful, really bad, so a point has to be worth it today, no? Like, it wasn't Wolves, first half, or Watford, second, was it? At least there were some cojones shown, right? And as bad as you think Spurs are, they'll finish above us, most likely, cos we are crap, without substantial improvements in Jan. So today was a good day, all things considered.

That's not to say I'm happy with where we are, but considering where we are, I can't complain, other than the officiating.

Haha who's in a lather, keep your hat on sonny, not really bothered tbh, but Merse has been sniping at Everton for a good while and your hate at everything Benitez is eating you up, let it go, when he's sacked we just move on to the next manager through our revolving door, happy days eh.
Oh, soz, I forgot that it was me raging against perceived anti-Everton bias in the media. Wait, no, that was you.

We're awful, really bad, so a point has to be worth it today, no? Like, it wasn't Wolves, first half, or Watford, second, was it? At least there were some cojones shown, right? And as bad as you think Spurs are, they'll finish above us, most likely, cos we are crap, without substantial improvements in Jan. So today was a good day, all things considered.

That's not to say I'm happy with where we are, but considering where we are, I can't complain, other than the officiating.
Spurs will finish above us, certainly, because they had the balls to correct their summer managerial mistake.

1 win in 8 is never ok. Its poor in any circumstances.

Yet we are only 1-3 points around most other sides like Spurs, Utd, Leicester, Wolves, Brighton etc

We focus on our own results when the reality is most sides are inconsistent in patches over the season.

Wolves couldn't buy a win the opening 5 games whereas Brentford were on fire now Wolves have picked up and Brentford have won about 1 in 7 and just lost to a hapless Norwich.

The Great Potterball has a 1 in 6 as well and just dropped points to Newcastle.

Yet we are only 1-3 points around most other sides like Spurs, Utd, Leicester, Wolves, Brighton etc

We focus on our own results when the reality is most sides are inconsistent in patches over the season.

Wolves couldn't buy a win the opening 5 games whereas Brentford were on fire now Wolves have picked up and Brentford have won about 1 in 7 and just lost to a hapless Norwich.

The great deflector going overdrive here.

It is interesting watching your benchmarks change as we slide down the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.