2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Football fan unhappy that he has watched his team get battered at home to a newly promoted team, has only won one in 6 (against possibly the worst team ever to be in the league), has lost in the cup to an average championship side and has to watch rondon every game because he is besties with the manager who signed him on a 2 year deal for 90k a week knowing he was horrifically unfit.

Wow stop the press!! What is this madness!!
Fixed again.

So basically the same as last year yet carlo kept us competitive and paelladyce is floundering
I pointed this out last week. Inuries aren't new. They see and believe what they wants and ignore anything that doesn't fit the agenda.
Exactly.

Across the first 10 games (so not when we actually had an injury crisis) last season these players all missed games through injury from our main squad/senior players:

Olsen, lossl, Virginia, Godfrey, Holgate, branthwaite, digne, nkounkou, Kenny, Coleman, gbamin, allan, gomes, Davies, Delph, James, iwobi, Gordon, richie (3 game suspension not injury though), Kean and tosun.

But injuries are unique to benitez right?

Fixed again.

But we were crap under Martinez, Koeman, Silva, Ancelotti yet I bet you never uttered a peep - I certainly didnt see you barely ever question Silva or Ancelotti.

Yet its funny how the manager you didn't want from the get go has lost a few games and you're all over him with negativity.

Will you go back to being a happy clapper if he's sacked and replaced with someone who isn't an ex LFC employee?

I didnt know Benitez was responsible for Michael Keane dropping his kecks everytime an opposition player fancies a go at him.

Or Digne being useless at actually defending

Or Godfrey knackered from COVID

Is Benitez still responsible for 9/11 and the Titanic Sinking?

When does Benitez become responsible for losses? Or are we just going to keeping hearing all this "£1.7m laa" "Keane though" etc, etc.

But we were crap under Martinez, Koeman, Silva, Ancelotti yet I bet you never uttered a peep - I certainly didnt see you barely ever question Silva or Ancelotti.

Yet its funny how the manager you didn't want from the get go has lost a few games and you're all over him with negativity.

Will you go back to being a happy clapper if he's sacked and replaced with someone who isn't an ex LFC employee?
I didn't used to post much despite being registered for years. I didn't want silva, and thought it was a bad move. So yeah, you probably didn't see me comment on him much, but i did if you go back an look.

I also questioned ancelotti as well, and koeman. Maybe not in their own threads, but I placed blame on them and wasn't happy with them as per my screenshots (from a 30sec search). There will be others but if its in their own threads it won't have shown up on my searches as probably didn't mention their names in their own threads.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211101-141734_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-141734_Samsung Internet.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20211101-141633_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-141633_Samsung Internet.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20211101-141547_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-141547_Samsung Internet.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 43
I didn't used to post much despite being registered for years. I didn't want silva, and thought it was a bad move. So yeah, you probably didn't see me comment on him much, but i did if you go back an look.

I also questioned ancelotti as well, and koeman. Maybe not in their own threads, but I placed blame on them and wasn't happy with them as per my screenshots (from a 30sec search). There will be others but if its in their own threads it won't have shown up on my searches as probably didn't mention their names in their own threads.

But none of those were persistent and after just 9 games. Silva had near £200 million spent in 2 seasons and King Carlo had spent around £70 million in 18 months.

Its comparing apples and oranges yet you wont give the fella a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.