• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo after 9 games last season -

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

After 9 games with Rafael -

4 Wins, 3 Losses, 2 Draws.

There is very little difference. Yet some of you are using any excuse to push your Rafael out agenda which you've been pushing since before his 1st press conference.

We have an injury crisis with several players out, and have a heavily depleted squad. What more do you actually want?

There is 3 points difference and a cup exit. There is also a chasm in how we defend. This manager changed what was not broken because he is stubborn.

Anyone defending this manager is kidding themselves. This will absolutely never work. I don't even want to watch this excuse of an Everton side. This isn't Everton, I don't know what this is but it's not my club.

The board have a lot of making up to do. Give us our club back.

You're right. Atletico are a real shambles.
That's all quite right and noted but:
He should at least have trained/prepared the back four for games and moments like this.
Strange how we can see out a game against Manchester United without problem (or Brighton) & still manage to concede four in 10 minutes to Watford. That's just giving up. There's no excuse for that.

He needs to prepare them better. End off. I know the squad at this time is barely Premier League quality, but even a League One side shouldnt concede four at home in ten minutes against anybody. (Maybe a rampant manchester city or Chelsea side).

I still believe he can turn it around though.

Let's hope this is our low point of the season.

Athletico are averaging above 50 per cent possession in La Liga.

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

There is very little difference. Yet some of you are using any excuse to push your Rafael out agenda which you've been pushing since before his 1st press conference.

We have an injury crisis with several players out, and have a heavily depleted squad. What more do you actually want?

So your Rondon eh? At first I thought you might be his mum, but now it all makes sense.

Oh and I'd like him to leave please Ron if you could let him know.

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

Any of those losses last season contain a 5-2 humiliation at home against relegation fodder?

Not sure mate.

Take this conversation we are having now.

Benitez thread must of had 10 replies to every 1 elsewhere.

Benitez is red to a bull.

I think that inevitably takes some of the heat away from this inept Everton board.

The issue is if results go south managers go not board members. Sending flack the boards way results in nothing.

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

Spot on lad - everyone wetting their knickers were the same ones getting warnings for abusing the manager and calling him a "fat pig" "oink oink".

They think the rest of us are stupid.

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

Compare the teams played and the results.

Who's to say they are relegation fodder, they have the new manager bounce and have a previous Premier league winning manager in Ranieri who is no chump. I guarantee they're nowhere near the relegation zone by the end of the season.

Compare the players of the two teams.

Lost 9 out of 10, beaten 5-0 at home last week

But ok mert

lol

We all want that, but the players lost their heads against a Ranieri team.

Id struggle to call Rondon or Iwobi players.

The tactics were non-existant

The substitutions look pre planned

Pathetic management.

Against Liverpool, after the international break when Ranieri hasn't had a chance to implement any ideas. So far Ranieri ahs won 1,lost 1. Forget about what happened before as its irrelevant.

So Ranieri is now a better manager than Benitez?

Fair play, thats something i can get behind.

The issue is if results go south managers go not board members. Sending flack the boards way results in nothing.

Disagree.

The board changing managers hasn't made us anymore competitive.

This Everton board, under Moshiri - has made us less competitive. Under Brands, we've gone backwards.

Little point fuming at Benitez. If he doesnt do the job - fume at those who made the decision to bring him in.

Attention has to turn to Everton's board at some point - CEO, DOF and Chairman.

Status
Not open for further replies.