2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t deny he’s doing a good job so far with what he’s got and the limited funds he had to spend. If you’re still against the Everton manager after only 7 games and 1 defeat in the league and even going out of the cup have a word with yourself, I’d of liked a cup run but the way the squad is wafer thin at the moment probably done is a favour.

I can say from the start I didn't want him here, not because of his rs connections, but the fact I personally thought he was past it, saying that I didn't want Koeman or Allardyce here, but fair play to him so far, he has done a decent job, I'm not going to go over the top with the praise, at the same time I won't be having a go when we lose
My issues were mostly I thought he was coming to the end and I was worried the division he brought . The division will always be bubbling in the background but I seem to have absolutely got the fact he’s finished wrong because so far we look well organised , well set up and like we’ll be hard to beat . Long may that continue .

This team has been screaming for pace for quite some time. Something so simple as bringing in mobile players has changed everything for our counter attacking.

Just get rid of the Rondon’s, let Dom and Richy be our target man options and bring in more of that pace and flair to interchange as necessary. We have any decent player up top and we probably take these bozos.

Everytime the camera panned to the touchline he was throwing shapes and shouting, this is what I like to see, not sitting on his arse or flashing his watch stroking his chin.
Those two RS gerrard and carragher used to hate him, but realised the bloke took them to the next level and was smart as F. We need to realise the guy is smart and is taking us the next level.

Townsend and Gray have made the biggest difference to this side. Amazing what adding some pace to your team can achieve.

Wouldn't have scored that goal today with the crab football we played last year.
For me, it's not just pace. There's now fight, desire and an abundance of composure and players like Townsend and Gray who appear to truly want to play here.

My issues were mostly I thought he was coming to the end and I was worried the division he brought . The division will always be bubbling in the background but I seem to have absolutely got the fact he’s finished wrong because so far we look well organised , well set up and like we’ll be hard to beat . Long may that continue .
Think that is/was an issue with most Harry, and I think there will always be an undercurrent, at least until he achieves something here

Status
Not open for further replies.