2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously we'll beat utd. West ham and Villa have. We've the best Everton manager in 40 yrs or since Royle the fan bois say some say even better than Kendall (Blasphemy) . Moyes beat them there last week and shouldve drew the week before so if hes better than Moyes we should be beating them - no more drubbings like preseason when again "Raffy" was only getting used to his players.
Its a early kickoff. Usually these are boring, tedious affairs.

He'll play to win, I'm sure. he did so at Newcastle and got away with wins against utd and city. It's not going to be pretty, mind.

Are you saying we're not??? We even have a better manager lol. We will always be better than west ham and villa. Always
Now you're saying we've a better manager. Jesus H Christ.

I give up.

20210408_214844.jpg

The best thing I can say is that to this point I think our point total is pretty fair based on how we're playing. The only worry is that is in large part down to having three penalties in six league matches. We probably won't be having 19 this season so the creativity needs to tick up a bit but it can happen when DCL and Richarlison come back hopefully.

Its a early kickoff. Usually these are boring, tedious affairs.

He'll play to win, I'm sure. he did so at Newcastle and got away with wins against utd and city. It's not going to be pretty, mind.
Pretty and Benitez are never usually used together. I hope we beat them, i just hope we dont allow them complete pocession and arent chasing our tails like we did preseason

no no, that was last year. there's a new guy in town.
Are you sure you’re watching the same team mert
....but worthy of beating United at old Trafford....

Hmmm starting to get it. We will win but at what cost! Playing a fast none hoof counter attack from deep.

Its just not worth it.

We need to get back to playing like Barcelona the way we used to. Sure we never beat United at Old Trafford like we will next week with Benitez football. But its just not worth it.

I'm convinced

Sack fat piiiiiiiig maaaaaaaaaan (cause just i dont like your tactics)
We’ve never played like Barcelona mate, however your stance his admirable as you play the game well.

Status
Not open for further replies.