2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Villa beat United so they obviously have something going on, our loss to them can be understood and justified

giphy.gif

I think he is a boring, negative manager who can nullify most teams.

Regardless, I always expect us to come away with at least a point. i find it bizarre that I have more faith in the team than his loyalist followers who seem to have already written this game off

It’s a real head scratcher
Boring negative but expecting him to win at old Trafford.

Boring and negative yet all our wins are by 2 goals and dominated chances.

ladies-and-gentlemen-it-does-not-make-sense.jpg

The irony is thinking he isn't good enough for Everton yet thinking he can beat United after spending 1.5 million to thier 120 million. They got Ronaldo. Finished second. Not thinking he can but expecting it.

Thats the irony.

..... but i know exactly what's going on. Its not irony its a charade. ;)
Obviously we'll beat utd. West ham and Villa have. We've the best Everton manager in 40 yrs or since Royle the fan bois say some say even better than Kendall (Blasphemy) . Moyes beat them there last week and shouldve drew the week before so if hes better than Moyes we should be beating them - no more drubbings like preseason when again "Raffy" was only getting used to his players.

Sitting deep, absorbing pressure his negative and boring. His M O fam

It is what it is
....but worthy of beating United at old Trafford....

Hmmm starting to get it. We will win but at what cost! Playing a fast none hoof counter attack from deep.

Its just not worth it.

We need to get back to playing like Barcelona the way we used to. Sure we never beat United at Old Trafford like we will next week with Benitez football. But its just not worth it.

I'm convinced

Sack fat piiiiiiiig maaaaaaaaaan (cause just i dont like your tactics)

Obviously we'll beat utd. West ham and Villa have. We've the best Everton manager in 40 yrs or since Royle the fan bois say some say even better than Kendall (Blasphemy) . Moyes beat them there last week and shouldve drew the week before so if hes better than Moyes we should be beating them - no more drubbings like preseason when again "Raffy" was only getting used to his players.
You are trying to say we are as good as West ham and villa?

Moidaize.

Status
Not open for further replies.