2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your fairly new, hello by the way.

You'll find that there's posters on here who'd rather us get relegated than have success with Rafael at the helm.
Not seriously, surely. (New to posting - been registered for years though). Can't believe anyone here would want that. Pardon my naivity if I'm wrong.

Nothing ironic about want la Ev to win mate
The irony is thinking he isn't good enough for Everton yet thinking he can beat United after spending 1.5 million to thier 120 million. They got Ronaldo. Finished second. Not thinking he can but expecting it.

Thats the irony.

..... but i know exactly what's going on. Its not irony its a charade. ;)

The irony is thinking he isn't good enough for Everton yet thinking he can beat United after spending 1.5 million to thier 120 million. They got Ronaldo. Finished second. Not thinking he can but expecting it.

Thats the irony.

..... but i know exactly what's going on. Its not irony its a charade. ;)
I think we’ve learned over the past 4 years that money doesn’t guarantee success, a masterful tactician would get the job done.

I think we’ll win, but I’d be happy with a draw

I think we’ve learned over the past 4 years that money doesn’t guarantee success, a masterful tactician would get the job done.

I think we’ll win, but I’d be happy with a draw
So you think Benitez is good? At management?

Cant fix the problems overnight, same problems that have been there for seasons (lack of possession, defensive and midfield issues) but he's identified the lack of pace and made some astute signings to offer some fire power upfront.

Disguises a lot but it's about time we had midfielders who'll score a d chip in. We've not had that really.

So you think Benitez is good? At management?
I think he is a boring, negative manager who can nullify most teams.

Regardless, I always expect us to come away with at least a point. i find it bizarre that I have more faith in the team than his loyalist followers who seem to have already written this game off

It’s a real head scratcher

Amazing how people can't get their tiny little minds around the notion of being pleased with a win but still disliking the manager. He could win every game between now and the day i shuffle off, aint gonna change my opinion of him.
So theoretically by that logic if he won leagues at Everton for 40 seasons in a row. You'd still post insults about him. Not acknowledge him in his prowess as greatest Everton manager of all time. Surpassing Liverpool in cups.... just be happy about Everton success. And disliking him on your death bed till you take your final breath?

Status
Not open for further replies.