2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus wept....Good start to the season and lose a game in difficult circumstances and proper meltdown. The fantastic team of the mid eighties did lose games now and again you know! Winning football matches in this league is difficult. Get a grip
We lost 1-0 last year there under Carlo with a full side, so, the bedwetters need to calm down .......

Get behind ther team.

Appalling you want him and therefore Everton to fail.
We're not the only ones struggling with injuries. Last season started late september & ended when the Euro's & Copa America ended. Richy did the Olympics.

Don't worry, if he can organise that championship Newcastle defence, he can do it here as well.

We're not the only ones struggling with injuries. Last season started late september & ended when the Euro's & Copa America ended. Richy did the Olympics.

Don't worry, if he can organise that championship Newcastle defence, he can do it here as well.
Tell me what team today went into a game with their entire attack out injured and their captain and their GK out too.....?

Every club has a squad built over different managers. The life span of a Prem manager averages 2.5 years so thats no surprise.
His failure is not addressing the problem having been in for over 2 months.
Just 2 and a half years in the wilderness for you and the other refuseniks then...

Tell me what team today went into a game with their entire attack out injured and their captain and their GK out too.....?
I'm sorry, I accidently deleted a part of my post about the squad being too thin to cope with that.

@blulouie: dont you agree that everybody on the field looks fitter, faster & sharper than last year?
If this continues though, he might be overtraining the players.

Basically: we need to back heel this LC for this season as we're on our knees with injuries, but we have a good chance in 2 of the next 4 PL games - after which we should get bodies back in the team again. So....

....play as many of the the U23s and James versus QPR. Get that out the way and get on top of Norwich for the win next weekend. We can then kiss goodbye to any points at OT; and WHU at home looks a tall order but a possible draw; but Watford home looks as winnable as against Norwich.
The most Everton game of the season

Attachments

• 20210918_220734.jpg
    20210918_220734.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 51

Status
Not open for further replies.