2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Everton. Actually hate them. I hate football. I'm only still here out of a morbid habit, like I was watching wrestling until I couldn't do it anymore.
What methodology did you adopt to tear yourself away from wrestling and would it be possible for me to employ it wirh regards to football / Everton?

Sorry but this just sums it up. Do you see any other premier league club who consistently can’t even get their videos working correctly across press conferences and post match interviews? No. We’re an absolute comedy club with no standards across any department.
tbf it's quite good to see him do a post-match interview like that.

What's up with it?

I see our players are getting away with murder again because the human shield is in the way.

They are all rats, every last one of them. Will boo them til the day they get lost once and for all, embarrassment to their profession.

Making players do something they are not familiar with or comfortable doing.

If you think our defending is acceptable then good for you. I think we are a mess and that's strange since we were rock solid last year.

What has changed? The methods were scrapped by Benitez. He is to blame and it's arrogance not to change. He thinks he knows best but he knows nothing about this club.
If you have to persist with the same tactics, why change the manager, infact why change a 'rock solid 'manager. And players don't change that quick, his tactics starts to take shape after 12-15 games, same happened at Newcastle, his tactics only started taking shape after 10 +games, and he made lacellas look like world beater. , So that also depends upon the players as well, how quickly they learn. If you are going to sack managers, for a team that has davis, godfray, Keane, rondon, digne, as starters at the same time, then you would run out of managers to sack.

I see our players are getting away with murder again because the human shield is in the way.

They are all rats, every last one of them. Will boo them til the day they get lost once and for all, embarrassment to their profession.
Nah they aren't. We know they're crap.

But there's a person in charge who has to mitigate the crapness.

These same players conceded seven goals from set-pieces in the league last season. We're already at 6. Why did Benitez think Tom Davies was an adequate replacement for Doucoure, who does the job of three players in midfield? Why did he leave Rondon on and take Gordon off?

Benitez pooed the bed tactically today, got so much wrong, even with his narrowing options due to the injuries.

Have to give him credit for the start we made and the general fitness and better game management we were showing prior to the wham game, but today was terrible from him and the bravehearts we call our team.

Two mids without doucoure is nuts and doesn't work.

The Gordon sub was a shocker imo.

His persistence with Rondon is bordering on him trolling us - he cannot start anymore matches, end of.

Sadly, Benitez is also dealing with years of mis-management by the club's hierarchy, and wasted fortunes on the most spineless, cowardly, lazy terrible footballers we could possibly have amassed.

There's no crap teams in this league, none. So why have we persisted with playing Rondon which equates to fielding 10 men each time we play.

I'm still rooting for Benitez to make things work, but with the hand he's been dealt in the transfer market and with a massive injury list this bare bones side simply cannot carry a Rondon week in week out against fit premiership opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.