2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez is a good manager but with a massive ego...he wants to prove everybody wrong with rondon so instead of replacing rondon he goes and replace Gordon...our most creative player going forward today..criminal...
Then stick with his system but without doucoure legs...once allan and Davies got tired there was no tracking back and we got destroyed...bad decision...should have stick with 3 in midfield.

All in all, we may have Duncan back at the helm before Christmas if Rafael continues to stick with rondon...

Once again for me the question is where are we going with this?

Yeah losing like this sucks, I mean that SUCKED, but you can write it off as growing pains if there is actual signs of growing. So that is the question I have and I don't really have an answer for it. I think the way we are playing is good for the team as it is constructed right now. We don't have the players to be possession based and all that so directness is good and we have been threatening in most games. Until today we've been decent at keeping teams out too.

So all that is fine in theory but if we're doing this next season are we going to be better? Are we going to be able to buy players to suit this style and eventually be a competitive team for something like the top of the table doing this? It doesn't feel like that is the case so I fear we are once again just wasting away time until we decide we need to have a longer term plan.

Every single person involved has to take the blame for that including the manager.

Of course he takes the blame to an extent - but again the issue is West Ham can put Vlasic or Yarmolenko on for Gray we have kin Iwobi who's a waste of space.

You can keep sacking managers and going around in circles or you can actually give one more than half a season to bring in his players and ship out the same crap that has saw off manager after manager and STILL get backed by the fans...

1000_F_102352306_HM6UFwjWKlT6bsSsHeav8fCiy267fdHn.jpg

Every single player in defence isn't up to it on today's performance.
The zonal marking has been well and truly found out.
What the hell he thinks Rondon offers I don't know, I have given him the benefit of doubt up to now but he is worrying me now.
We are in for a long hard season, last two performances are relegation standard .

Status
Not open for further replies.