2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be the same rat as Ancelotti if like him he jumps ship. Didn't realise that disingenuous was your middle name but hang on Forever Disingenuous Blue does have a certain ring to it.
At least Carlo went ot the Biggest Club in the World.
One flash of Dirty Oil money and Bulbous Benni is anyone's.

Seriously mate actually behave yourself, it’s starting to be peculiar .

I don’t know if you’re on a wind up or just working yourself up lately but take a minute .

You cant compare Ancelotti stabbing us in the back when the fanbase adored him and had banners in the stands, sang his name etc to an event where the "FSW" left us.

I doubt it would happen regardless but its comparing apples and oranges.

You cant compare Ancelotti stabbing us in the back when the fanbase adored him and had banners in the stands, sang his name etc to an event where the "FSW" left us.

I doubt it would happen regardless but its comparing apples and oranges.
I honestly have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, I understand the words just the context baffles me .

I honestly have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, I understand the words just the context baffles me .

Jazzy claims Benitez would be a rat for leaving us to Newcastle the same as Ancelotti was for leaving for Real.

Difference was Ancelotti was worshipped here whereas Benitez has a fringe minority desperate for him to fail / give him abuse.

The two situations for me are not the same was my point.

Jazzy claims Benitez would be a rat for leaving us to Newcastle the same as Ancelotti was for leaving for Real.

Difference was Ancelotti was worshipped here whereas Benitez has a fringe minority desperate for him to fail / give him abuse.

The two situations for me are not the same was my point.
If we lose Benitez, Moshiri is clearly a fraud. That's where my ire will be directed.

smh-kanye-west.gif
Not by you Tommye. Not by me either. But we're in the minority mate.

If we lose Benitez, Moshiri is clearly a fraud. That's where my ire will be directed.

Next summer will be very telling of the clubs ambitions.

If Benitez is still here and we spend a whack then we know providing the FFP situation is in order the club remain ambitious.

If the manager leaves however over a lack of budget then we know the owners are treading water until BMD is built.

Im quietly confident we will spend though - the owners have not been the most professional but they have certainly backed all our managers with money when able.

Status
Not open for further replies.