2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't honestly care what other clubs do. We need a trophy and everyone at the club should be striving towards that rather than prioritising a league game at home to bottom of the league on a 15 game losing streak.

Any Everton manager who rotates and loses to lower league opposition should be criticised for being out of touch with the support. Benitez got it wrong and the defence of him from various quarters is laughable, especially since lots of those same people defending him refused to defend previous managers.
Why does a manager have to be in touch withthe support as you put it......I dont see 35000 supporters backing you

The league is something that we will finish mid table in, we are not good enough to qualify for Europe and we are not as bad as some of the teams below us, so won't be troubled by relegation. We are at the start of the season and playing relatively few games. We should not be putting a team like that out in a cup tie.

Got a much better chance of finishing 7th than we have of winning a cup.

In the bin with this.

He had a wage bill near double any other team in that league.

Geordies love him because he spoke out against Ashley.

He's a finished manager and that's why he had basically retired to China before Moshiri and Usmanov decided to put 2 fingers up to our support.
How did they stick 2 fingers up?

For all we know the choice may have been Benitez or Sam.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that nobody wanted the job once they knew there was no money to spend.

I was going to ask this question. I'm away at the mo.ent so didn't see the game. This match was sandwiched between 2 important league games for QPR so I half expected them to make wholesale changes. Did they?
They made 4-5. Changed their forwards, few midfielders and a defender.

But they have a system and stick to it. Wing-backs that attack, get crosses in to a target man and a fast striker playing off him. That doesn't change.

Nothing depresses me more than seeing his sycophantic little cheerleaders in the media jumping through hoops to give him excuses.

He's here, it is what it is. But when kopites are made up for an everton appointment, it leaves an uneasy feeling.

If he gets results, great. But I'm not having all this talk of how lucky we are to have him. And how we 'gets' the people of Merseyside *vomits*

It was always going to happen. Just a baffling appointment made by a man who does whatever he wants because we're his little toy.
100% mate, benetiz is a probem a big kopite dinosaur of a problem but moshiri is the cause of the problem. Who knows who he'd appoint next-well i suppose we're 1 day closer to finding out.

Who was the last manager to go down and win the championship the year after?
Again, why do Geordies love him? Or Valencia, the RS or Naples (even the board at Naples wanted him back, last time I bothered to look it up)?
Look at his buys at Naples, quality.

He is good. Very good.

Doesn't mean we cant critize mind...
Daniel farke.

Was at the game last night was astounding why he didn't bring Simms on looks bigger and fitter than rondon also the team is designed to cross the ball we had iwobi and gray up front with 10minutes to go baffling to me

Status
Not open for further replies.