2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reason why he was never going to succeed.

Ancelotti was literally Judas, made disparaging remarks when he left and you all still treat him like King Carlo.
I’ve not seen a single post being positive about Carlo since he left but yeah we liked having one of the most decorated managers of all time who was also a smooth talker and everyone loved in charge whilst he was here, yeah

It also means that Rafael Benitez not Mike Walker, is the worst manager in our modern history. Throw in the fact, he was more unpopular than Sam Allardyce as well!

That just proves the lies, damn lies and statistics point. The fact that Walker won most of his games the previous season and the one he was sacked in we had won one game in 14 and were rooted to the bottom of the table tells another. I don't remember there being an injury crisis either. Also the fact we were able to go on and win the FA Cup showed we had a relatively decent team, we won't be winning any trophies this year.

Make no mistake I'm glad he has been given the boot but he's still not as bad as Walker.

This is the reason why he was never going to succeed.

Ancelotti was literally Judas, made disparaging remarks when he left and you all still treat him like King Carlo.

What disparaging remarks? Calling us a Fiat 500? I'd say that's about right in comparison to Real Madrid.

And he wasn't 'literally' Judas was he. He was Literally Carlo Ancelotti who took over the biggest team in the world when offered the chance, don't think any Everton fan blames him really.

People wake up today saying a black cloud is lifted. Really?

We have no manager. Martinez is the favourite. Jesus Christ no

We have no scouting system

The board? What board

Black clouds you say. No the black clouds are still here and it’s also a thunderstorm

Clubs gone I’m afraid
At least when we go down it won’t be the under the hands of a kopite; is that a benefit.

Anyway I’m hoping full attention now turns to that awful Baird and that absolute maniac of an owner

People wake up today saying a black cloud is lifted. Really?

We have no manager. Martinez is the favourite. Jesus Christ no

We have no scouting system

The board? What board

Black clouds you say. No the black clouds are still here and it’s also a thunderstorm

Clubs gone I’m afraid
The club's a mess from top to bottom.

Is Benitez taking the michael? About managers needing more time? Sure, maybe a bit like he had with Newcastle when he went down to come back up. We don't want to go down thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.