2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's blotted his copy book big time these last few months imo.
I'm sure you're fully aware of my opinion of Benitez and his time here. Am I arsed a good man happened to have a different view to me? Not a jot. Doesn't change the good man who I have all the time in the world for. It definitely doesn't make him a bad man.
My love for him has grown if anything for having the belief in his own opinion and the confidence to share and discuss that opinion regardless.

Love you long time @Diogenes the Cynic ?

I'm sure you're fully aware of my opinion of Benitez and his time here. Am I arsed a good man happened to have a different view to me? Not a jot. Doesn't change the good man who I have all the time in the world for. It definitely doesn't make him a bad man.
My love for him has grown if anything for having the belief in his own opinion and the confidence to share and discuss that opinion regardless.

Love you long time @Diogenes the Cynic ?
Benitez is gone, and as far as i'm concerned the Everton family is happy again. The a fussing and a feudin is over.? Let's pretend the last 6 or so months hasn't happened.:)

Benitez is gone, and as far as i'm concerned the Everton family is happy again. The a fussing and a feudin is over.? Let's pretend the last 6 or so months hasn't happened.:)
best-fails-group-hug.gif

Poor old Corky the Evertonian, desperately trying to deny Rafael has been a revelation.
To be fair to you, Benitez was doing alright up to then. But then everything went downhill pretty rapidly!

I honestly didn't expect Benitez to be as bad as he was. Did he lose the respect of the players i wonder? I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

To be fair to you, Benitez was doing alright up to then. But then everything went downhill pretty rapidly!

I honestly didn't expect Benitez to be as bad as he was. Did he lose the respect of the players i wonder? I wouldn't be surprised if he did.
No he managed the RS and it was never going to work, never liked him never wanted him running our team

I think he lost the respect of many players. Digne situation and Benitez's tactics and player selection didn't help. The way he manages the press also didn't help.

We can only thank him for Gray, Townsend and Anthony Gordon (but only to a certain extent as jury is still out on them)

Status
Not open for further replies.