2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing on the snow has never been more entertaining ?
PXL_20220116_172131914.jpg
Bye Benitez!

Last edited:
Who’s going to come in now? Big dunc for the short term or maybe for the season, then ? The players need a good talking too, and the board too. Not all down to the manger, although did not like Hike from the start.

Who’s going to come in now? Big dunc for the short term or maybe for the season, then ? The players need a good talking too, and the board too. Not all down to the manger, although did not like Hike from the start.

Some one is going to have to take care of the Villa game looks like some one in the club for now.

@FrenchDarrenBent is either a red or a blue, who wrongly thought Benitez would be a good manager for us. But i think calling him/her a horrible mutant is a bit much. I don't think they personally abused anyone here. Benitez is thankfully gone, but that clown Moshiri is still our owner though!
You are welcome to your opinion mate but having engaged with good blues who have struggled in life and as a result of this horrendous appointment I have no qualms about calling trolls out.

Status
Not open for further replies.