2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Name me another manager who had death threats placed on banners near his house, spray painted on walls, banners hung up around the stadium and training grounds. The sheer amount of abuse he got from fans who were willingly wanting us to lose every week. Got next to nothing to spend in the summer. Etc etc.

I can name three instantly, George Graham,Steve Bruce and Neil Lennon.

Neil Lennon got assaulted whilst out with his family.

That`s just off the top of my head.

Anyway, why are you still here ?

I mean everything he says there is fine if you completely ignore the fact we are literally staring in the face of relegation. I don't get it does Ballague think that relegation is acceptable because we haven't won a pot in 27 years? Has to be said I like how he calls out Kenwright with the "mediocrity" within jibe.
It's the fact that he's calling our fans xenophobic and rasict for calling him a fat Spanish waiter. I'm not sure he understands the meaning of those words if he thinks fat Spanish and waiter are racist/xenophobic.

He's the definition of an internet moron. Throwing accusations of racism to give his opinions more credence. He is cheapening the fight against racism and should hang his head in shame.

Name me another manager who had death threats placed on banners near his house, spray painted on walls, banners hung up around the stadium and training grounds. The sheer amount of abuse he got from fans who were willingly wanting us to lose every week. Got next to nothing to spend in the summer. Etc etc.
Sniff it lad. Cry me a river

Noone other than his support of @davek wanted us to lose. Also, stop pretending like loads of fans were being threatening etc, one person with a bed sheet is hardly loads of fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.