Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Express reporting Slavin Bilic next
hqdefault (4).jpeg

That's what the board do, try to balance running a club well while keeping the fans happy. The fans are the club. The fans equal money. The fans are the business. Who do you think tells the press team to release stories etc btw? The board...

Yeah but either way it really is as simple as saying "yer sacked" and his solicitors can do as they please after that fact but ultimately it won't be him in the dig out anymore come Villa if this is the case.

Clauses and everything else get sorted out after the fact. Why would you sort that all out before sacking someone? All of those things come about BECAUSE someone gets sacked not because they're potentially going to be.
We're assuming we know the details of Rafael's contract. We do not. That's the whole point. Plus, we do NOT know if Moshiri wants to do a sacking face-to-face, regardless of what the board decide.

If you think there'll be an annoucement at just-gone-midnight Saturday night, I don't know what to tell you. I suspect everyone will meet tomorrow, all the T's crossed and I's dotten (so to speak), then -and only then- will the press be informed.

I think we all know it's hugely unlikely he'll be here for Villa, but that doesn't mean the board need to rush press briefings. Chances are it'll be done Sunday, maybe announced publically tomorrow, maybe Monday. Either way, behind the scenes, Dunc & co will have been told take training. As I said, let's see what tomorrow brings.

I don't really pay much attention to other clubs when they sack their managers.

Do other clubs announce board meetings to discuss the future when they are sacking them or do they just sack them and announce that?

Getting the feeling it's an Everton wierd thing like the contractual Duncan Ferguson as an assistant thing we do.

I don't really pay much attention to other clubs when they sack their managers.

Do other clubs announce board meetings to discuss the future when they are sacking them or do they just sack them and announce that?

Getting the feeling it's an Everton wierd thing like the contractual Duncan Ferguson as an assistant thing we do.
We haven’t announced a board meeting though

Status
Not open for further replies.