2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not going back to GP until he has gone, they have my season ticket money of which they can keep. Said it when Fat Sam was here and now this knobhead.

Says it all.....
1_JS255149332.jpg

I wanted him to do well becuase I wanted Everton to well, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Anyway how many of our fans shamefully still idolise Carlo, or Lukaku and Digne and others who did wrong by us and left, loads do, least I wanted Rafael to succeed, some fans wanted him to fail from day one.
No. Some, or more, of our fans expected him to failfrom day one, for many reasons.
The job at hand needed someone who would galvanise the supporters, not create a bigger rift than DK.
He is a has been on the football circuit for some time, not exactly progressive, coming 7th out of 8 in the Chinese league. The Chinese league ?.
His career is well documented to be riddled with confrontation, arrogance, an unwillingness to change or listen boardering on despotic. Despite what some on these boards claim, this isn't 'what we needed'. Yes as a club we are an absolute basket case, but adding in another would never work, ever.
We need what Brands was brought in to do, create an identity, and to do it wholesale, not bits here and there, be over ruled or parts of the job given to Kenwright or whoever.
We all want Everton to succeed. Don't get into the business of blaming Evertonians for an inevitable car crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.