2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No objection to moving on from him. But I don't think you can have a short leash with the next hire. Going to have to give someone a solid stretch (Benitez or the next) because it's clear the issues run much deeper than Benitez.
Then get a manager in who has a history of building clubs. He doesn't. It's not that hard, know what you need, go get it. Stick to the plan. The problem with us is we keep changing the plan so we don't know what we need.

He's spending £40M by the end of this week. The owner is behind him. We wont be seeing any dramatic moves from Moshiri.

We've been here before and we know what happens.

Calvert-Lewin will need a few games to get back to top gear and Richarlison will be back soon.

There is no replacement manager.

I think we all know that.
Richarlison has been sidelined like Digne was. Just waiting for the summer window to get him out. His agent wont want him playing at all if he can help it.

Moshiri is pancking now, the 40m shows it. A couple more defeats and he's gone and Dunc is installed.

There are none. That was unacceptable defending.

Attacking wise not that bad. But we'll do better.

The manager has a chance to spend now and do something about this.

I'll judge him on how he spends and what we get out of the players he brings in.

There's no way we'll be relegated. We'll reassess at the end of the season and if the manager has to be changed then, that's what will happen.

He's spending £40M by the end of this week. The owner is behind him. We wont be seeing any dramatic moves from Moshiri.

We've been here before and we know what happens.

Calvert-Lewin will need a few games to get back to top gear and Richarlison will be back soon.

There is no replacement manager.

I think we all know that.
Well there's a shock. Dave going with an against the grain viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.