2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon came on, scored and nearly got a 2nd. Taking Richarlison off who didn't do anything for 60 mins isn't what cost us the game.

Gordon shooting instead of passing.
Coleman being an idiot cost us a goal at the end.
You don't take your biggest threat off when you are losing you bring on another forward with him. Your boy Benny is negative and delusional.

Most tragic thing about this abomination of an appointment was how obvious it was how it would pan out. But Moshiri was willing to tear the club apart from a washed up outdated dinosaur a delusional yesterday's man who is THEIR icon he will never be ours! NEVER
Just believe Moshiri hates the club now hates the fans and doesn’t care what happens to it

Moshiri is actually the root of the problem until he goes too I see nothing but regression for us on the field. Only light is the stadium and hopefully new owners when we get there we better hope we aren't in the Championship by then!

Which is what I said! lol

Im just pointing out regardless of the manager we'll be losing to teams like Palace and Watford every season as there are no easy games in the league anymore particularly for bang average sides like us who rely on moments of quality from a handful of good players.

So it doesn't matter who the manger is?

Rondon came on, scored and nearly got a 2nd. Taking Richarlison off who didn't do anything for 60 mins isn't what cost us the game.

Gordon shooting instead of passing.
Coleman being an idiot cost us a goal at the end.
And do you think if we were actually trying before it was 2-0 that Richy couldn't have scored that tap in? Coleman was rushing in injury time because we had 2min to draw a game we were chasing from the start due to shocking tactics. We are awful under Benitez, how can you not see this? I was all for giving him a chance, I don't care too much about the RS history and past comments etc...but in reality he's a toxic personality with tactics lacking personality

Status
Not open for further replies.