2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get tough. The time for talking is over. Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major -- and I mean major -- leaflet campaign, and while it's reeling from that, we'd follow up with a {whist} drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK? Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts: "Benitez Out" ... "Kopite Rat Life Forms, No Thanks" ... and if that's not enough, well, I don't know what will be.

And yet he won la liga two times, champions league beating Carlo, Mourinho Fergie in the process, won it almost again in 2007, came close to winning pl in 2008-2009 , won Europa league with Chelsea without any tactics. Strange we have so many master tacticians here and Everton board didn't even bother asking for their approval.
I know mate shocking isnt it?

and there was me thinking his mastermind tactics had us fighting for our lives in a relegation battle?

Let's get tough. The time for talking is over. Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major -- and I mean major -- leaflet campaign, and while it's reeling from that, we'd follow up with a {whist} drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK? Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts: "Benitez Out" ... "Kopite Rat Life Forms, No Thanks" ... and if that's not enough, well, I don't know what will be.
Nice red dwarf quote

C280CD67-4AC2-4A22-9A9B-22BAB2ECC29C.jpeg
I still don't know what that is meant to mean.

And yet he won la liga two times, champions league beating Carlo, Mourinho Fergie in the process, won it almost again in 2007, came close to winning pl in 2008-2009 , won Europa league with Chelsea without any tactics. Strange we have so many master tacticians here and Everton board didn't even bother asking for their approval.
Most of that nearly 2 decades ago.

Europa League with Chelsea?
They won the big one literally the year before, if he didn't win it with that team he'd have to find another profession

That champions league win was a fluke. The guys a has been fraud imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.