2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve seen posters calling him out as not being a Blue, some, on occasion, have even asked him who he really supports, he never answers. It’s funny really, because he never shuts up about everything else.

Relative of RB would be my best guess, and a fairly close one at that (so a RB fan, not EFC fan).

Or there is always the possibility that he/she/they is just a fantasist, but I think my first guess is correct.

Benitez love brigade out in full force again with the same bs that has been regurgitated over and over again in the last two months. No real arguments of course, only pathetic excuses, accusations and sheer denial of the obvious.
I would like to ask those that want more time for their beloved 'Rafael' - what do you think he will change ? But please, let the answers be detailed like will he change the system, or you consider his one to be right but lacking the players to implement it ? Or may be you expect DCL to score 20 + goals when he returns? Or those players that you are so willingly blaming at the moment will suddenly become world beaters and will start caring because they will be threatened by the arrival of more stars like Rondon or Longstaff? Or the zonal marking will suddenly start working because players like Coleman and Digne will add a few inches to their hight with time? Genuinely, how and where exactly will we improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.