2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We?"
Just stop this pretence.... no way are you an Everton fan.
You can't even wum properly.
Just do one will you
You know, I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve seen posters calling him out as not being a Blue, some, on occasion, have even asked him who he really supports, he never answers. It’s funny really, because he never shuts up about everything else.

Haha you were calling Moyes bang average 18 months ago and said you would be gutted if Moshiri went for him.

Parody account.
Can’t remember if I said that or not - I don’t think I did - but what’s that got to do with Benitez failing ?

You’re saying he needs additional time to get us relegated ?

Well Moyes has been given over 2 years and £100 million to build a side/system with his own players helped by very few injuries to key players.

Maybe give our manager more than 14 games with no money and an injury crisis before judging the two.
No mate because I’d rather still be in the premier league than carry out a bizarre experiment with a busted flush

I want him gone tbh, but then I didn't want him in the first place. Funnily enough, I was fine with the idea some years ago, but I think he's just not got his head in the game now. His "tactics" have dated quickly. I don't get how anyone can back him after the derby fiasco. I know the players are proper bottlers, and that ain't changing overnight, but to set up as he did is unforgivable.

Why wait? It's not going to get better, and may in fact get much worse. We're not waiting on anyone to come back, bar DCL, and he ain't saving us on his lonesome. Mina may help too, if he's ever fit. But that's it, and this fella ain't gonna be getting a tune out of them.

You can bet he will still play Rondon, Iwobi and Coleman.

We owe this kopite nothing because all he has done is send us hurtling down the table.

Moyes build up a layer of trust due to a decent first season followed by Champions League a couple years later.

Same way Moshiri doesn't owe you anything Kevin.

He's here for as long as the owners deem fit. If they sack him then you best be backing the next fella to the absolute hilt otherwise you'll be looking rather silly throwing all these tantrums.

Same way Moshiri doesn't owe you anything Kevin.

He's here for as long as the owners deem fit. If they sack him then you best be backing the next fella to the absolute hilt otherwise you'll be looking rather silly throwing all these tantrums.
Every single manager since Moyes has been hounded out by the fans due to underperformance apart from Ancelotti - and rightfully so - so I’m hardly an outlier

His career has been in regression a long time, he has maintained it for said long time by slight of hand and media manipulation, hes quite skilled at. It worth millions to him from one jobbing job, to the next.

I do believe he firmly thinks he can still do it at the highest level, that his ideas and tactics are right. I don't think he's just in it for money, I think he is hungry to show that he's not done.

But, the last 5 years of evidence suggest he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.