2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He loses the next two he is a dead man, I'm thinking of how Arsenal versus the other lot and Man U in the last few games have started the games well then faded to defeats. If we take the lead and go all out for a second goal then they don't seem to finish games strongly, surely we can dig in for that win!!
If we get beat in the next two Benitez is dancing on the trap door.

The point I was making was that loads on here were completely sure that a derby defeat of any description would see him sacked. They were wide of the mark. But Moshiri jetting in to spend the next week over here suggests that if we dont get points on the table in the next couple of games he's going to be sacked.

A win against either Arsenal or Palace will give him some breathing space.

So no response then.

You want a manager who has just as bad a record than Rafael this season.

You think Potter is fantastic, but forget he's had 3 seasons to implement a style of play, whereas you're not willing to give Rafael the same.

It's massive hypocrisy from a lot of fans.
Brighton are 9th mate and only lost 3 times. We have lost 7. His record isn't as bad.

Certainly would never have brought the waiter near the club

He will relish the opportunity to stick the knife in though
Bills comments when we hired him were some of the strongest statements from the club. I'm telling you now that R.afa knows completely how to manipulate Bill with a bit of sweet talk about great results just being around the corner.

My guess would be that Brands is done and Rafael will have until at least Feb.
Dunno, these eight games following boxing day are make or break. Seven games against teams in the bottom half+ Brighton, we're playing the bottom three four times in that run.

If they're getting cold feet before that vital run Benitez needs to go over the side now pretty much.

Bills comments when we hired him were some of the strongest statements from the club. I'm telling you now that R.afa knows completely how to manipulate Bill with a bit of sweet talk about great results just being around the corner.
Well he’s obviously seen enough now

Game over

Quite impressed with Rafy in his presser. Not the usual bland batting away of the asinine questions but impassioned plea for eyeryone to stick with it, and, drawing on his considerable experience of these situations, we'll improve in the second half of the season.

I like to think that's right. Don't panic!
Most of them panicking on here are panicking that he turns it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.