2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
….I find it absolutely amazing that a fan of our club isn’t bothered about us getting relegated. That’s not me disagreeing with another poster, that’s me being totally dismayed.

Because you fail to see the bigger picture Eggs.

I'll never be able to convince you because you still believe Everton being a PL club is some medal, stature to be proud of - when in reality we're a run down shell in a corrupt scripted league who just exists for their shot of PL TV money to keep ticking over.

Thats nothing to be proud about im afraid its a disgrace and I for one certainly wont be kept awake at night worrying about going down one season.

Everton dont give a toss about you Eggs - you need to realise that and realise you'll be fine whatever happens at this club im sure you have a family and hobbies, a social network of friends etc.

So don’t get rid of Kean or Rodriguez.

Take your head out of your arse lad.

The same Kean who didn't want to be here and James who was on massive wages and couldn't be arsed half the time?

Stop pinning the blame on him for everything man!

Because you fail to see the bigger picture Eggs.

I'll never be able to convince you because you still believe Everton being a PL club is some medal, stature to be proud of - when in reality we're a run down shell in a corrupt scripted league who just exists for their shot of PL TV money to keep ticking over.

Thats nothing to be proud about im afraid its a disgrace and I for one certainly wont be kept awake at night worrying about going down one season.

Everton dont give a toss about you Eggs - you need to realise that and realise you'll be fine whatever happens at this club im sure you have a family and hobbies, a social network of friends etc.

The same Kean who didn't want to be here and James who was on massive wages and couldn't be arsed half the time?

Stop pinning the blame on him for everything man!

is that because you want days out at fulham?

£8 million a year. All that money and apparently he is unable to do anything or work with the players to motivate them.
Come on now, those are completely unrealistic demands to make of a football manager. Don't you know we just have to wait for the 2nd half of the season until all our injuries are cleared and first 11 availavle every week for things like that to be possible.

Nobody was calling for Carlos head ffs. And we got 59 points, it was light years better than this crap.

There were loads wanting Potter Bielsa and even Benitez to come in as a better option than Ancelotti.

At this point I think the coach is irrelevant. Until some of these players are out im not interested in judging any manager particularly. Some very competent managers have been made to look like complete idiots by these fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.