2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But every manager was on that list, it wasn't about carlo.

Of course..was used to prove how bad Rafael is and he should go.

Same people will have said Carlo wasn't good enough for us and played awful football even though he's got our best won percentage in the modern game.

Basically it's a rubbish stat that anyone can use to prove an argument

But this is what happens when you have an injury crisis and dont have a squad full of quality replacements!!

You cant go away from home without your only good CF, CM, CB and now two wide players in Gray and Richarlison and expect the other side to just roll over and hand us the 3 points because we once won stuff in the 80's.

Not how it works unfortunately.
Change the record fella, as has been said previously, DCL and Doucs aside, maybe Mina but it's not an injury crisis most of the rest are bench warmers, we fell apart the minute we lost DCL.

It's totally on Benitez to get the players drilled and ready for the game they face, today we DID NOTHING, again, that shows me he is a big part of the problem.

At what point do we say get rid?

When we are bottom 3 and sliding towards the championship?

Because on current form, we are heading that way and accepting a point at Brentford is not a part of any solution I see as acceptable!

Who's putting the ball in the back of the net against Brentford?

Who's creating the chances?

Who's stopping their towering CF's from scoring?

Who's driving the side on from CM?

If the answer to those questions is "I don't no lad" then you cant blame the manager if we dont get a win next Sunday!

Stop making out like it should be impossible for us to win a footy match.

Who's putting the ball in the back of the net against Brentford?

Who's creating the chances?

Who's stopping their towering CF's from scoring?

If the answer to those questions is "I don't no lad" then you cant blame the manager if we dont get a win next Sunday!
If we don’t beat Brentford, that will be a bigger embarrassment than the Watford debacle

It’s too late now. A draw at Brentford plus a battering in the derby (the most hopeful outcome in the next 2 games) won’t be enough to save him. We need to think about avoiding relegation first rather than saving face for Moshiri - which is exactly where we are now to be honest.

Of course..was used to prove how bad Rafael is and he should go.

Same people will have said Carlo wasn't good enough for us and played awful football even though he's got our best won percentage in the modern game.

Basically it's a rubbish stat that anyone can use to prove an argument

Well, this is a load of nonsense.

Ancelotti was leagues above this clown.

Black and white in front of you.

1) Who's putting the ball in the back of the net against Brentford?

2)Who's creating the chances?

3)Who's stopping their towering CF's from scoring?

1) Benitez has his favourite striker In the world playing for him. So surely he should be able to?
2) townsend, digne, one of the 11 players on the pitch. A playmaker would have been nice but we got rid of him as benitez doesn't like him.
3) we have two CBs who until this managers tactics, were good at clearing set pieces (one of which was being raved about and on fringes of England team at end of last summer, the other was our best defender less than a year ago according to you)
4) didn't you say doucoure should be back? We also have proven premier league players in allan and Delph to play cm.

We are playing brentford mate. Not real Madrid. Brentford.

And it was you who said our back up players are 11th place standard. So surely they should manage?

Change the record fella, as has been said previously, DCL and Doucs aside, maybe Mina but it's not an injury crisis most of the rest are bench warmers, we fell apart the minute we lost DCL.

It's totally on Benitez to get the players drilled and ready for the game they face, today we DID NOTHING, again, that shows me he is a big part of the problem.

At what point do we say get rid?

When we are bottom 3 and sliding towards the championship?

Because on current form, we are heading that way and accepting a point at Brentford is not a part of any solution I see as acceptable!

Name me a manager who does any better who we could attract on a £1.7m budget?

Funnily enough not one person has done so yet - Gilbert said Potter who wont come here and funnily enough has won just 1 in 7.

ToffeeTim said Thomas Frank who has won 1 in 8.

Neither side have the level of injuries we have.

It's old man shouting at the clouds syndrome.

Name me manager who does any better who we could attract on a £1.7m budget.

Funnily enough not one person has done so yet - Gilbert said Potter who wont come here and funnily enough has won just 1 in 7.

How are we supposed to answer this??? None of us have ever tried to sign a manager for a football club so none of us have the first clue who would or wouldn't take the job on.

That's why nobody can answer your stupid question.

Name me a manager who does any better who we could attract on a £1.7m budget?

Shhh, bad runs of form don’t count if you’re a young hipster.

Status
Not open for further replies.