2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4 points or better from the next three would be something to hopefully get us moving in the right direction .
I'm struggling to see where we'll get 4 points from before Christmas.
Brentford might be 3 if they have a bad day (big on set pieces/big tall team)? a draw at Palace perhaps if they forget how to counter attack (Zaha vs Coleman) ?

Manchester City (A)

Brentford (A)

Liverpool (H)

Arsenal(H)

Crystal Palace (A)

Chelsea (A)

Leicester City (H)

Brentford might be 3 if they have a bad day (big on set pieces/big tall team)? a draw at Palace perhaps if they forget how to attack (Zaha vs Coleman) ?

Manchester City (A)

Brentford (A)

Liverpool (H)

Arsenal(H)

Crystal Palace (A)

Chelsea (A)

Leicester City (H)
(Un)expected four(teen) points from the next 7 games.

Brentford might be 3 if they have a bad day (big on set pieces/big tall team)? a draw at Palace perhaps if they forget how to counter attack (Zaha vs Coleman) ?

Manchester City (A)

Brentford (A)

Liverpool (H)

Arsenal(H)

Crystal Palace (A)

Chelsea (A)

Leicester City (H)
I'd say from those 7 game we should be looking to get minimum of 11 points in order to get our season back on track.

3 wins and 2 draws, by then we should have Mina, Doucoure and DCL back and between those games there are European (23/24 Nov and 8/9 Dec) and League Cup (21/22 December games.

So a lot of swings and turns.

Dean Smith is available. In an ideal world we should kick Benitez out, and give him the job instead. After Benitez, the only way is up really. Smith did a good job overall at Villa, and he ain't a has been either.
You've gone from Howe to Wilder and now Smith, we patiently await the next suggestion from tipster of the year.

Manchester City (A)

Brentford (A)

Liverpool (H)

Arsenal(H)

Crystal Palace (A)

Chelsea (A)

Leicester City (H)
It's football, anything could happen

Manchester City (A)

Brentford (A)

Liverpool (H)

Arsenal(H)

Crystal Palace (A)

Chelsea (A)

Leicester City (H)
Behave. We said this last year before a similar run. Done very well out of it. Brentford, Leicester, Palace, arsenal all bang average mate.

Manchester City (A)

Brentford (A)

Liverpool (H)

Arsenal(H)

Crystal Palace (A)

Chelsea (A)

Leicester City (H)
I thnk Leicester are struggling so could see a win there, having said that by the time we get to that game confidence will be absolute rock bottom. A point maybe vs Brentford? Defeats elsewhere - maybe the fans will gee up the players enough to get a point against the RS but unlikely....

I say max 5 and thats being very very optimistic.

Manchester City (A) 0

Brentford (A) 1

Liverpool (H) 1

Arsenal(H) 3

Crystal Palace (A) 1

Chelsea (A) 0

Leicester City (H) 3

9. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.