2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say Benitez plays open football???

Did you see us last season? Majority of our goals 2nd half of the season where set pieces or hoof balls to DCL / Richarlison then holding on for dear life to keep it 1-0.

You never seen Gray or Doucoure marauding through the middle.

Why do you think Doucoure was shackled so much?

Ancelotti had to play dinosaur / Alladyce football because this squad aint good enough and they wont be good enough whoever is in the dug out when DCL, Doucoure and Mina are out the side as thats our entire spine and what replaces them has less spine than a jellyfish.

Because Ancelotti had them playing 10 behind the ball what dont you understand!

They are utter crap - as soon as a manager be it Koeman or Silva or Benitez plays a bit more open which is what everyone wants who wants Potter or Frank or whoever coming in they crap their pants and are lost at sea pointing and blaming each other.

They can not do the basics of football - we have defenders who cant defend, midfield players who cant get up and down the pitch or even pass a simple ball.

Its embarassing watching them.
He used the tools he had effectively. What you told us benitez would do being the tactical genius he is.

Away at wolves last season, with no strikers, Davies, iwobi, doucoure and digne in midfield, and 3 of the cbs you stated on the pitch, we scored 2, had 47% possession and won the game. If he did that with 10 behind the ball, but benitez is playing attacking football which has us on 31% possession and 0 shots on target, I know what I'd prefer.

He used the tools he had effectively. What you told us benitez would do being the tactical genius he is.

Away at wolves last season, with no strikers, Davies, iwobi, doucoure and digne in midfield, and 3 of the cbs you stated on the pitch, we scored 2, had 47% possession and won the game. If he did that with 10 behind the ball, but benitez is playing attacking football which has us on 31% possession and 0 shots on target, I know what I'd prefer.
Mate he’ll come back with something about net spend, crap squad or Eddie Howe

Take him out the midfield and we dont win that game.

We won 1 in 8 without Doucoure last season.

He is simply irreplaceable with what we have in midfield.

Did you see us last season? Majority of our goals 2nd half of the season where set pieces or hoof balls to DCL / Richarlison then holding on for dear life to keep it 1-0.

You never seen Gray or Doucoure marauding through the middle.

Why do you think Doucoure was shackled so much?

Ancelotti had to play dinosaur / Alladyce football because this squad aint good enough and they wont be good enough whoever is in the dug out when DCL, Doucoure and Mina are out the side as thats our entire spine and what replaces them has less spine than a jellyfish.
Yeah but it is the managers job to adapt to it. Why keeo trying the same system still now watching straight through the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.