Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree completely he's the right man from a pool of nothing special managers.

If he goes then its the likes of Howe, Dunc, Potter and maybe a Dyche who is the best of an average bunch.

The saying be careful what you wish for is very apt with our current situation - my advice is get over the LFC connection, back the bloke and if we have any luck over the next 12-24 months he'll be given the finances to get rid of the same let downs in the squad and to replace them with better players.
You seem to be suffering from some sort of full-on psychosis, get yourself to a doctor mate.

And who was?

Classic response that never truly offers the solution of our problem - you cant attract a top manager with a bang average squad when you can't spend much on new signings.
Why would I offer a solution ?
I get paid to do other things.
I expect my club to do these things , and I pay handsomely for them to get it right.

Unfortunatly they havent got this right , they have got this VERY VERY WRONG.
To the point this is a pivotal time in the clubs 130+ year history.

He wont be here Xmas.

Who says theres no money for a manager chief ?
We are not able to spend. We have to sell to buy to meet PL obligations. If we take a manager under contract, we will have to spend even more. It is why our manager choices were restricted to free agents.

I disagree completely he's the right man from a pool of nothing special managers.

If he goes then its the likes of Howe, Dunc, Potter and maybe a Dyche who is the best of an average bunch.

The saying be careful what you wish for is very apt with our current situation - my advice is get over the LFC connection, back the bloke and if we have any luck over the next 12-24 months he'll be given the finances to get rid of the same let downs in the squad and to replace them with better players.
There we go

Why would I offer a solution ?
I get paid to do other things.
I expect my club to do these things , and I pay handsomely for them to get it right.

Unfortunatly they havent got this right , they have got this VERY VERY WRONG.
To the point this is a pivotal time in the clubs 130+ year history.

He wont be here Xmas.

Of course he will - the club want stability and wont be sacking him anytime soon short of a relegation battle which wont happen.

Look at us now.

Open fighting and disorder amongst the fans and the season hasn’t even started.

im all for being reasonable but this is simply the wrong manager in the wrong place at the wrong time and if you can’t see that then I don’t know what else to say to you.
I think most people agree that it was a bad and unwanted hire. However, there are some that realize that he won't be getting fired anytime soon so might as well back him/the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.