Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at us now.

Open fighting and disorder amongst the fans and the season hasn’t even started.

im all for being reasonable but this is simply the wrong manager in the wrong place at the wrong time and if you can’t see that then I don’t know what else to say to you.

I disagree completely he's the right man from a pool of nothing special managers.

If he goes then its the likes of Howe, Dunc, Potter and maybe a Dyche who is the best of an average bunch.

The saying be careful what you wish for is very apt with our current situation - my advice is get over the LFC connection, back the bloke and if we have any luck over the next 12-24 months he'll be given the finances to get rid of the same let downs in the squad and to replace them with better players.

I still find it Mental . That Moshiri has hired a guy not wanted and give him 1.5 mil to spend. For a billionaire the guy is clueless. What is he expecting to happen.

We need 2/3 quality players in. Or it will get very messy very quickly
I’ve said it before - I think it’s part of the plan to put up some kind of diversion (FSW) to deflect fans attention from the underspend - hoping blame will be directed at him not the owner

I'm not too worried about Benitez. He'll be sacked by the new year.

Decimal odds of 26 on Everton getting relegated look pretty good as a shot to nothing. Not likely but wouldn't surprise given how badly the club is being run, the team spirit, the over reliance on Richardlison and DCL, a manager the fans don't support, the lack of talent t etc.

The transfer window so far has been a non-event. Presumably we are hamstrung by FFP rules. Maybe we should've got round them scot free by plotting to form a European super league.

Thats all well and good - go leg him now.

And then when true bloo Big Dunc has us in the bottom 6 we going to leg him as well? Then what about the bloke after that and so on?

Really done wonders for us these past 7 years.
Stop throwing other names into this like it makes Benitez's appointment more palatable.

He is / was never ever the right man to take this job.
If you cant see why more fool you.

I'm not too worried about Benitez. He'll be sacked by the new year.

Decimal odds of 26 on Everton getting relegated look pretty good as a shot to nothing. Not likely but wouldn't surprise given how badly the club is being run, the team spirit, the over reliance on Richardlison and DCL, a manager the fans don't support, the lack of youth talent that translates to the first team etc.

The transfer window so far has been a non-event. Presumably we are hamstrung by FFP rules. Maybe we should've got round them scot free by plotting to form a European super league.

I still find it Mental . That Moshiri has hired a guy not wanted and give him 1.5 mil to spend. For a billionaire the guy is clueless. What is he expecting to happen.

Spot on

Moshiri has bowed to fan pressure with every manager he’s had. He even made a public statement, effectively saying how shocked he was at how quickly we turned on Koeman.

It’s just an utterly mind-bendingly stupid decision

Stop throwing other names into this like it makes Benitez's appointment more palatable.

He is / was never ever the right man to take this job.
If you cant see why more fool you.

And who was?

Classic response that never truly offers the solution of our problem - you cant attract a top manager with a bang average squad when you can't spend much on new signings.

That statement is the same as "just give it Dunc"

No science or facts behind it its just popular to say amongst the super bloo arl da's.

We would get a halfwit billionaire who thinks he's a football expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.