Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thick people?

I've forgotten more than you will ever learn you massive Bellend. At least I can look past the colour of somebody's skin colour.

It's about the people posting pig emojis, non-stop abuse at a person about the way they look, hanging banners outside his house etc. etc. etc.

If that's not you, then I'm not talking about you. It's not my problem if you or anyone else relate to that behaviour, because if you do, yes, you're a thick bedwetter and don't deserve the time of day from anyone.

Benitez has done nothing in the last decade to suggest he's the right manager.

He got a promotion - that's it.

Hes not going to be a success here. Doesnt take a genius to see how this is going to go this season. He hasn't got a good squad and he's not a top manager.

Sound, that's opinion. I think he's doomed and will be gone inside 12 months too. I think he was merely the best of a bad bunch of options.

But where the line is crossed is abusing the bloody fella before a ball is kicked because he had a job a few years back, because that's not about him not being the right manager; that's just being a tit.

Hes not going to be a success here. Doesnt take a genius to see how this is going to go this season. He hasn't got a good squad and he's not a top manager.
he won a european cup, two italian cups and the championship

to suggest he has done nothing is just disrespectful

Sound, that's opinion. I think he's doomed and will be gone inside 12 months too. I think he was merely the best of a bad bunch of options.

But where the line is crossed is abusing the bloody fella before a ball is kicked because he had a job a few years back, because that's not about him not being the right manager; that's just being a tit.

I wanted a young manager with something to prove who had a bit of intrigue about them. Its better to roll the dice than settle for certain midtable. We are going to come somewhere between 8th and 13th. We are never going down in a million years so I dont get such an uninspiring appointment.

I never wanted Benitez, I absolutely detest him, but as someone mentioned earlier, he's already toast. It's only a matter of time till he goes; if he's lucky, next summer but more likely by Jan. He's been restricted to squad signings, we have no money to spend on anyone to make us measurably better, clubs like Villa are having a great window to ensure we finish lower than before, he's perceived as having pissed off James and told him he can go when he's the only world class talent (albeit a hut streaky) we have, and to top it all a vast amount of the fan base already absolutely hate him. I've had 35+ years of supporting Everton and have never felt more despondent before a season.
Well said

Won 3 trophies in last 10 years

How many have EFC won mate?

You are attacking fellow Evertonians because they don’t agree with your point of view?
Really?
What an unbelievably arrogant stance to take.
It also emphasises what a foolish , shortsighted and divisive appointment this is.

No, I'm attacking the bellends abusing someone on their appearance because he had a job once upon a time.

Take a step back and look at the bigger picture and how ludicrous it is. He's been nothing but respectful since he arrived, said nothing wrong, and what does he get - constant abuse and pig emojis.

It's disgusting. It's not about "agreeing" with me, it's well beyond that, it's about not being a tit.

I wanted a young manager with something to prove who had a bit of intrigue about them. Its better to roll the dice than settle for certain midtable. We are going to come somewhere between 8th and 13th. We are never going down in a million years so I dont get such an uninspiring appointment.

Sound, and so you aren't going to post abuse are you - you just would have felt the club could have went in a different direction. That's opinion. It's valid.

So I'm not talking about you or anyone like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.