Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally said I wanted us to lose games.
I have never said that, as I am sure you discovered when you looked in the vaults.
I await my apology in tumescent anticipation.

I want him sacked before the season starts so we don't lose all the games he will be directly responsible for us losing. I will be as gutted as everyone when he loses us games, I just won't be surprised, unlike you.

Thats fair enough mate I apologise if my post was worded poorly I've never seen you say you hope we lose games literally.

My point was those hoping he's sacked immediately must realise for that to happen would mean Everton do badly therefore we all as fans suffer yet another crap season?

We all want the same thing ultimately we just have different beliefs of how we get there.

As if a minority would say the things you say and conduct yourself as such.

Pretend you're not white for argument sake all you like.

I see you.
Lol, you accuse other people of xenophobia because they call you out for being an armchair fan who looks to profit from the club they "support" and in the same breath chuck around slurs with racial overtones with no idea who you're speaking with then accuse the recipient of the slur of being a racist. I assume that you, Billy Bob and Cletus call each other the N word ironically whilst you shotgun Pabst Blue Ribbons.

I see you.

Do you know the meaning of the word xenophobic? And furthermore if you had your little small minded way The-Ev would have gone down the toilet years ago? You monkey.

Ooh calling me xenophobic and then referring to me using a racial slur. Nice. Good old boys from Virginia representing.

He called me a monkey, he'd of probably used the emoji if it was an option on GOT.

You dont have to say something literally to imply it mate. When you say something like "I dont like him and hope he is booted as soon as possible" that to me implies you hope he fails therefore we as a club also fail which means losing games.

Im not saying you specifically said you want to see us lose games but by wishing the manager gets sacked before the season even starts implies you hope it goes wrong for him I think thats fair no?

Racial slurs and slanderous comments from two of the cult here...

Youre not supposed to back Benitez 100% lads...no one backs Benitez 100%...

*insert pic of RS customers holding up Benitez depicted as the pope*

Swim back to shore :eek:

Lol, you accuse other people of xenophobia because they call you out for being an armchair fan who looks to profit from the club they "support" and in the same breath chuck around slurs with racial overtones with no idea who you're speaking with then accuse the recipient of the slur of being a racist. I assume that you, Billy Bob and Cletus call each other the N word ironically whilst you shotgun Pabst Blue Ribbons.

I see you.
OK white zenophobic man from Liverpool. You can try kill my club.

I won't let you.

I see you.
OK white zenophobic man from Liverpool. You can try destroy my club.

I won't let you.

“I might not win every game, but I want to try to win every game.

“Everton is a great chance to create, improve and develop something that is already there – but needs to try to do a little bit better.

“To challenge for the title, to challenge for Europe? You never know.”

Status
Not open for further replies.