Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need to vault anyone mate - im just willing to back EFC's manager until its clear he isn't up to the task at hand. Until then he gets a chance same as every manager that has come before him.

Some have made it clear they wont be going the game until he's gone, others have claimed they are finished with the club and will be checking the results and thats it. Im not judging anyone you're free to do what you want I just think its a strange way to show your support for the club.

Im not even a Benitez fanboy either I didnt even want him as manager! lol

See how he does and get behind him and the team.
So you have no evidence of me wanting Everton to lose then? Despite using me as an example of that precise practice? When am I getting my apology?

So you have no evidence of me wanting Everton to lose then? Despite using me as an example of that precise practice? When am I getting my apology?

You dont have to say something literally to imply it mate. When you say something like "I dont like him and hope he is booted as soon as possible" that to me implies you hope he fails therefore we as a club also fail which means losing games.

Im not saying you specifically said you want to see us lose games but by wishing the manager gets sacked before the season even starts implies you hope it goes wrong for him I think thats fair no?

You dont have to say something literally to imply it mate. When you say something like "I dont like him and hope he is booted as soon as possible" that to me implies you hope he fails therefore we as a club also fail which means losing games.

Im not saying you specifically said you want to see us lose games but by wishing the manager gets sacked before the season even starts implies you hope it goes wrong for him I think thats fair no?
You literally said I wanted us to lose games.
I have never said that, as I am sure you discovered when you looked in the vaults.
I await my apology in tumescent anticipation.

I want him sacked before the season starts so we don't lose all the games he will be directly responsible for us losing. I will be as gutted as everyone when he loses us games, I just won't be surprised, unlike you.

Status
Not open for further replies.