Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we’ll I’ve been asked by a mod to not go against the grain. One of the biggest Everton fan forums is pay to play, if you support the forum your opinion is a okay, even if your abusing someone who’s biggest crime is managing an other team.

Since you brought it into the open...I was simply trying to help you not get temp banned again.

Stop calling members insulting names. Stay on topic. Simple really.

Abuse (except for advocating violence which is not acceptable) of managers is par for the course on GOT.

Just like the tories when they say they aren’t racist, we see though you and don’t believe you.
I don’t really get your position here. Personally I didn’t want Benitez here because I don’t like or enjoy watching the football he coaches.
Similarly I didn’t want Allardyce here for the same reasons.
You can choose to believe that I hold that opinion for those reasons or ascribe other factors for my antipathy it makes no difference it is my opinion just as you have yours , the only difference is you seem to resent anyone who does not share your view.

Yes I hate the fat prick, doesn’t mean you and your pathetic acolytes get to define the discourse youre a bargain Chico and Connor is a left in the petrol station reduced bin version of you.
Tell us how you really feel buddy.

Since you brought it into the open...I was simply trying to help you not get temp banned again.

Stop calling members insulting names. Stay on topic. Simple really.

Abuse (except for advocating violence which is not acceptable) of managers is par for the course on GOT.
Aaahhhh RAF. Please let him go on. Atleast till start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.