Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to get personal. I am not here begging you all to support Benitez.

There are quite a lot of things that can be written on the back of postage stamp, and some times there is also nothing to write on the back of it.

Having played and followed football since 1998. I guess I know enough to have an opinion. May be I don't follow or support anyone, I stopped doing it in 2004 when people started to hunt for glory and play for money.
I've played enough FIFA from 98 to 2020 and I'm quite good at it. Have also played TCM & FCM quite a lot during those days.

I also have other things to do in my life......
lollollollollollollollol:Blink::Blink::Blink: Jesus christ, is this what we have now

There are quite a lot of things that can be written on the back of postage stamp, and some times there is also nothing to write on the back of it.

Having played and followed football since 1998. I guess I know enough to have an opinion. May be I don't follow or support anyone, I stopped doing it in 2004 when people started to hunt for glory and play for money.
I've played enough FIFA from 98 to 2020 and I'm quite good at it. Have also played TCM & FCM quite a lot during those days.

lol lol lol

Hey mate, what features of FIFA 20 should Rafael incorporate into the Everton FC's play?

I'd like to see more 4* skill moves and that swizzy low cross move.

You went in hard in 98. Became a footy fan, start playing football and bought fifa. K'nell.

Not a chance this is a real account.

….I think there was a poll on here with a sizeable majority against the Benitez appointment.
This puts it into perspective:

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 09.21.10.png

Which part of India are you from mate???

Not a chance this is a real account.

Major fat kopite acolytes currently seem to be the maddest Johnny since The Shining, a PR fluffer who makes up lies, an impossible to believe account whose sole football knowledge is having played FIFA for 20 years, a man obsessed with hating Lukaku and estrogen burgers and, and a poster who pretends to be ITK every month despite a hapless track record.

No wonder the pro-Benitez lobby is struggling for credibility

Status
Not open for further replies.