Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just when you think you are over it, someone emails you this picture:

1626115428089.png

I take that mate , I’ll be honest I’m fed up I’ve had several rants over a pint with friends and im not alone with that while like most people the group chats are pretty full on .

look i appreciate its tedious and I honestly thought I’d be over by now but I’m not . As I’ve said I’m jealous of people who’ve moved on quickly and I don’t mean that sarcastically I just feel this only ends badly for the club and that p’s me off so moving on has proved more difficult .

I do know I’m not alone in feeling like this and I’ll stress it doesn’t make any of us better Evertonians we are all just where we are on the most controversial appointment in the clubs history and one of the most divisive I can ever remember happening at any club .

I don’t do it to annoy anyone I do it because I’m annoyed , upset and I bit angry. I’ll do everything I can to get behind the club once the first game kicks off , like I have done every season since I was 5 but I won’t know how I feel until I see him sat in the dugout . I’m reading Other people in this thread who arent fans but apparently ‘Benitez fans ‘ , blues who want to get the ground early to get autographs making hilarious points , thinly disguised RS and the rest so yeah if I feel after nearly half a century of being sat in stadiums watching Everton breaking my heart I’m entitled to have a moan to be honest .
No one is a benitez fan, and I pity anyone who is a fan of managers just in the same way as players.

If someone serves Everton well, treats us with respect then they get respect back - but that's it.

Liverpool sacked Dalglish after winning the league cup and finishing 7th. The way our club has gone he could finish 15th with a quarter final in the bag and he would get a 5 year deal for sentimental reasons.

I'm read your post before band I feel your love for the club and I'm not happy that you feel like this cos you clearly care. If he is crap then I'll be the first to say get rid.

No one is a benitez fan, and I pity anyone who is a fan of managers just in the same way as players.

If someone serves Everton well, treats us with respect then they get respect back - but that's it.

Liverpool sacked Dalglish after winning the league cup and finishing 7th. The way our club has gone he could finish 15th with a quarter final in the bag and he would get a 5 year deal for sentimental reasons.

I'm read your post before band I feel your love for the club and I'm not happy that you feel like this cos you clearly care. If he is crap then I'll be the first to say get rid.
I agree. But, he’s here now and will get the chance. What if he is successful, what then? Can people swallow pride or will it destroy them? I have found this hard, but I’m not going to get depressed over it and dwell on it. I am still excited for the new season for some reason, as I always am for the last 40+ years of supporting this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.