Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is a benitez fan, and I pity anyone who is a fan of managers just in the same way as players.

If someone serves Everton well, treats us with respect then they get respect back - but that's it.

Liverpool sacked Dalglish after winning the league cup and finishing 7th. The way our club has gone he could finish 15th with a quarter final in the bag and he would get a 5 year deal for sentimental reasons.

I'm read your post before band I feel your love for the club and I'm not happy that you feel like this cos you clearly care. If he is crap then I'll be the first to say get rid.

They sacked Dalglish for the appalling way he mishandled a racist incident though. They knew it was a PR disaster and made them look a racist club.

I take that mate , I’ll be honest I’m fed up I’ve had several rants over a pint with friends and im not alone with that while like most people the group chats are pretty full on .

look i appreciate its tedious and I honestly thought I’d be over by now but I’m not . As I’ve said I’m jealous of people who’ve moved on quickly and I don’t mean that sarcastically I just feel this only ends badly for the club and that p’s me off so moving on has proved more difficult .

I do know I’m not alone in feeling like this and I’ll stress it doesn’t make any of us better Evertonians we are all just where we are on the most controversial appointment in the clubs history and one of the most divisive I can ever remember happening at any club .

I don’t do it to annoy anyone I do it because I’m annoyed , upset and I bit angry. I’ll do everything I can to get behind the club once the first game kicks off , like I have done every season since I was 5 but I won’t know how I feel until I see him sat in the dugout . I’m reading Other people in this thread who arent fans but apparently ‘Benitez fans ‘ , blues who want to get the ground early to get autographs making hilarious points , thinly disguised RS and the rest so yeah if I feel after nearly half a century of being sat in stadiums watching Everton breaking my heart I’m entitled to have a moan to be honest .
Though Ive been against it from day 1, there will be nobody more pleased...or more surprised...than me If it turns out to be a good move.

But, as has been stated before - we have no real say and I put up with Allardyce AND Sammy Lee, who you could see at least took his job and the day to day winning and losing thing seriously.

When it all turns to custard...and it will, sooner rather than later...all the 'fair play got to let bygones be bygones and give him a chance wallahs' will be all over it with the 'I told you soes'

For years we said...we need a proper Rich rich owner and now we have - trouble is its Montgomery Burns.

Though Ive been against it from day 1, there will be nobody more pleased...or more surprised...than me If it turns out to be a good move.

But, as has been stated before - we have no real say and I put up with Allardyce AND Sammy Lee, who you could see at least took his job and the day to day winning and losing thing seriously.

When it all turns to custard...and it will, sooner rather than later...all the 'fair play got to let bygones be bygones and give him a chance wallahs' will be all over it with the 'I told you soes'

For years we said...we need a proper Rich rich owner and now we have - trouble is its Montgomery Burns.
What was I laughing at, oh yes that crippled Irishman.
*Insert McGregor photo*

Imagine studying articles about 20 years old glorious campaigns of the fat mess who will be binned before Christmas anyway.
Can we see clips about his tactics in China? It would be more relevant.
Reading through several coaching blogs guides and opinions of coaching experts ( which clearly you are not ) Benitez is a flexible adaptable forwards looking coach who adapts his tactics to his squad and available players
I don’t like him being our manager
But talking unsubstantiated nonsense about his tactics only puts you down not him

Watching the training vids and the thumbnails alone make me lose all hope for the coming season.

1626167011147.png

Sigurdsson, Iwobi and Gomes alongside Benitez, being attentive good boys deserving a second chance.... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.