Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football has moved on significantly since this guy was any good. Newcastle were genuinely dreadful to watch - it’s taken Graeme Jones going there to show that you can actually play football with that squad.

We’ve got another manager on completely the wrong trajectory.
I’m watching Leicester attacking City at pace here, with men in the box and everything..

Absolutely no structure to the club, no plan for how the club should play or who the club should sign. Absolutely scattergun. The man has no idea how to run a football club but thinks because he's rich he does. Add to that the utter embarrassing nonsense he comes out with to Jim White and others
The manager has the plan for how the club plays on the pitch, so apart from hiring the manager that's about all his input should be that.
The plan for who the club should sign, that's the job for the director of football.
As long as we're not going bankrupt he's doing most of his part of running the club well.
As for him talking nonsense, I wouldn't listen to him, never listened to Kenwrights ramblings either. All club owners think they know it all and play a major roll in any success they might achieve, but in the end they know just as little about how to get things right on the field as any of us that go to the game or follow it on tv.

For him to even have stood a chance, he would have needed a better collective of players than this lot.

apart from about 7-8 in the whole squad the rest need dumping in the Mersey.

I’m going to turn it over if they keep on passing to eachother and moving into space.
Be arsed watching that..

We just need a brand of football do get us between 10th and 12th. That’s an achievement this season. By pass midfield and get it onto Dom’s head.

He's here just to keep us up,i thought the last few seasons have been depressing but this one could top them all.

Yes and that season went well didn't it ? lol

Any team can go to OT and get spanked, especially first back after so long without fans - full team for utd and no pressure. We looked fairly decent to start with and then pickford gave away a clanger and they scored a second shortly afterwards. Always an uphill struggle thereafter.

When a championship side batter you then you know you have issues. Point being lots are saying the R word or this season is going to be long and arduous when this is the first game we have lost. This fanbase have lost their collective minds.

Thought this manager knows how to set up and defend. With with so many out and out front men not playing, was hoping to see some defensive improvement...

08D5052C-88BC-47DC-95B6-74F2885A2221.jpeg

Relegation odds, seems like buying money real at this stage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.