Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
How anyone can be like this over Benitez and be ok with Ancelotti is unfathomable.

Carlo took his kecks down and defecated on the badge as far as I'm concerned.

He took the utter piss.

Benitez over that rat all day for me.
The irony of this when the fella you're defending here called us a small club and ridiculed us for years while managing the RS.

Moshiri has taken the piss here. Carlo did what any manager would have done when Madrid offered them the job.

Playing 4-2-3-1 is just not what this squad can do

Playing 4-2-3-1 to incorporate effing Andros Townsend is even worse

If Richarlison was available and McNeil was signed Townsend would be on the bench mate.

Fuming over a pre season game when half the attacking talent was unavailable and we have made no quality signings is amazingly short sighted.

I would go with 433 myself like but its personnel that is the problem.

If Richarlison was available and McNeil was signed Townsend would be on the bench mate.

Fuming over a pre season game when half the attacking talent was unavailable and we have made no quality signings is amazingly short sighted.

Boss the way you are going around saying he's won us a cup but then downplaying it as a preseason game when we get spanked by a team actually playing our league.

Then attacking players would of stopped us from conceding 3 of them four goals wouldnt they. Have a day off lad. People have a right to be angry after that today. If your happy or not angry after today you need to go and have a word with yourself.

Then attacking players would of stopped us from conceding 3 of them four goals wouldnt they. Have a day off lad. People have a right to be angry after that today. If your happy or not angry after today you need to go and have a word with yourself.

It was pre season mate! lol if we play like that against Southampton and get tonked by all means be unhappy - we beat Juventus and drew with Real Madrid in pre season under Martinez then finished 11th that season.

People have the knives out way too early - and even if we get rid I ask again who is coming in to turn Coleman into a competent RB? Keane into a commanding CB? Iwobi into an actual footballer?

The squads a mess and at some stage we have to give a manager time to gut the squad. Hiring and firing every 2 seconds is just seeing us go around in circles.

And yet all you and @davek have talked about this week is how promising things look since Benitez won the Florida Cup.

You aren't weaseling out of this.

We played a team of quality and got shown up as I expect will happen many times this season.

Im happy he brought us a long awaited trophy but I wouldn't have been arsed if those farmers had beat us its hardly an FA Cup is it.

2nd half we should/ could of scored at least 2. Penalty appeal turned down. If dcl was playing could of been a different score. But it was still a shocking 1st half

Status
Not open for further replies.